Windows 10: Restore License on new PC

Discus and support Restore License on new PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I restore a Microsoft Solitaire premium license on my new PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chinngofett, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Restore License on new PC

How do I restore a Microsoft Solitaire premium license on my new PC?

:)

chinngofett, Apr 27, 2019

2. Transfer digital license from old PC to New one.

You would have to first ensure the Digital License is linked to your Microsoft Account. See instructions how to do that. You can then use the Troubleshooter on the new computer after installing Windows 10 to restore the license.

Please note, if your license was upgraded from a OEM preinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 7 license, it is not transferable.

See:

Andre Da Costa, Apr 27, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore License on new PC [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Restore License on new PC

Transfer Win 10 license to a new PC

Hello,

I bought a new PC and read that I can transfer my Windows 10 license to it and I have a few questions.

Few years ago I used Win 7 Pro license to install my two PC's.

When FREE update came I upgraded both of them to Windows 10 x64 PRO.

Yesterday I assembled a new PC which will replace one of them and I want to transfer the license to it from the one it is replacing.

The question is if I transfer the activation license will I lose the activation on the second PC or not?

What are the steps to do the actual license transfer?

Vladimir Jelovac, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Restore License on new PC

1. Restore License on new PC - Similar Threads - Restore License

2. how do you restore Windows.old without restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do you restore Windows.old without restore point: I had 3 trojan malware on my system. Our IT person is gone. I reset windows and have been working for 2 days to install the programs in office 365, but they are set up really funky and cannot get Outlook to function at all. I have both private and business accounts and...
  3. Fix Windows 10 can't be restored after you install an update

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows 10 can't be restored after you install an update: Windows 10 administrators who install Windows 10 on a computer may receive a stop error when they attempt to restore the system after installing updates. Updates may be installed automatically or manually after Windows 10 is installed on a device. These updates bring the...
  4. System Restore not working after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 News
    System Restore not working after Windows 10 Update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]System Restore is one of the best ways to revert to the last stable state in Windows 10. However, sometimes it fails, and one of the conditions, when it does not work, is after a Windows 10 Update. If you [...] This post System Restore not working after...
  5. Windows 10 Won't Boot When Using System Restore After Updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Won't Boot When Using System Restore After Updating: I encountered this problem this week. https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-wont-boot-when-using-system-restore-after-updating/ My resolution was, in Troubleshoot > Advanced Options per the article, to initiate the System Restore yet again, restoring...
  6. System Restore will not create a restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore will not create a restore point: This has been a recurring problem on my HP Pavilion with Windows 10 64bit. I cannot create a System Restore point and System Protection will not turn on. It just keep searching for drives. The error code given is 0x81000203. I have also tried installing Macrium Reflect as a...
  7. Restore Microsoft Solitaire Premium License On A New Computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Microsoft Solitaire Premium License On A New Computer.: How do I restore a Microsoft Solitaire premium license on my new PC? ***Changed Original Title From: Restore License on new PC*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-microsoft-solitaire-premium-license-on-a/e0273d79-7214-46e1-8746-f66f97466c44
  8. System License Violation error after system restore (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System License Violation error after system restore (Windows 10): Recently I had encountered an issue with my WIFI hardware device, thus I decided to do a system restore to see if it resolves my problem. However, after the restore the hardware is still having issues, so I restarted my computer again. Ever since, I had been encountering...
  9. Restoring a backup to another identical laptop -- license question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restoring a backup to another identical laptop -- license question: I have two identical laptops, identically configured, except that one runs Win10 1511.679 and the other 1511.494. Each has a valid Win10 license. The 494 had been upgraded in place from Win7, which has corrupted the user mgmt component. I want to restore the backup of the...
  10. Restoring a backup to another identical laptop -- license question

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring a backup to another identical laptop -- license question: I have two identical laptops, identically configured, except that one runs Win10 1511.679 and the other 1511.494. Each has a valid Win10 license. The 494 had been upgraded in place from Win7, which has corrupted the user mgmt component. I want to restore the backup of the...