Windows 10: Restore License on new PC

Discus and support Restore License on new PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I restore a Microsoft Solitaire premium license on my new PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chinngofett, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Restore License on new PC

How do I restore a Microsoft Solitaire premium license on my new PC?

:)

chinngofett, Apr 27, 2019

2. Transfer digital license from old PC to New one.

You would have to first ensure the Digital License is linked to your Microsoft Account. See instructions how to do that. You can then use the Troubleshooter on the new computer after installing Windows 10 to restore the license.

Please note, if your license was upgraded from a OEM preinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 7 license, it is not transferable.

See:

Andre Da Costa, Apr 27, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore License on new PC [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Restore License on new PC

Transfer Win 10 license to a new PC

Hello,

I bought a new PC and read that I can transfer my Windows 10 license to it and I have a few questions.

Few years ago I used Win 7 Pro license to install my two PC's.

When FREE update came I upgraded both of them to Windows 10 x64 PRO.

Yesterday I assembled a new PC which will replace one of them and I want to transfer the license to it from the one it is replacing.

The question is if I transfer the activation license will I lose the activation on the second PC or not?

What are the steps to do the actual license transfer?

Vladimir Jelovac, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Restore License on new PC

1. Restore License on new PC - Similar Threads - Restore License

2. How to restore Windows 11 license from motherboard number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows 11 license from motherboard number: Hello and Regards to Everyone. After I purchased a new device and logged in to my account, I reformatted it because I wanted to split the storage space into more than one disk. As a result, I lost my Windows license and feel very frustrated. I would like to know if it is...
  3. How to restore Windows 11 license from motherboard number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore Windows 11 license from motherboard number: Hello and Regards to Everyone. After I purchased a new device and logged in to my account, I reformatted it because I wanted to split the storage space into more than one disk. As a result, I lost my Windows license and feel very frustrated. I would like to know if it is...
  4. Is it possible to restore an OEM Home license later if I replace it with a MAK license ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to restore an OEM Home license later if I replace it with a MAK license ?: Hi,Recently I apply MAK license of win 11 pro to my new laptop, but am not planning to use this laptop for long term. This laptop came which OEM license win 11 Home single language. Is it possible to remove MAK license and restore the OEM license for win 11 SL if I want to...
  5. Is it possible to restore an OEM Home license later if I replace it with a MAK license ?

Is it possible to restore an OEM Home license later if I replace it with a MAK license ?: Hi,Recently I apply MAK license of win 11 pro to my new laptop, but am not planning to use this laptop for long term. This laptop came which OEM license win 11 Home single language. Is it possible to remove MAK license and restore the OEM license for win 11 SL if I want to...
  6. Hello! How to restore repair licensed Windows 10 USB flash that was bought in shop?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! How to restore repair licensed Windows 10 USB flash that was bought in shop?...: Hello! How to restore repair licensed Windows 10 USB flash that was bought in shop? Computer see it and show even capacity but not allow to format and use it!____________________________...
  7. Hello! How to restore repair licensed Windows 10 USB flash that was bought in shop?...

Hello! How to restore repair licensed Windows 10 USB flash that was bought in shop?...: Hello! How to restore repair licensed Windows 10 USB flash that was bought in shop? Computer see it and show even capacity but not allow to format and use it!____________________________...
  8. Hello! How to restore repair licensed Windows 10 USB flash that was bought in shop?...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 Pin difficulties and system license violation after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pin difficulties and system license violation after system restore: HiNeed assistance, did a system restore on my Windows 11 laptop today before the update of September 21 2022. Once the restore was completed, I had put the pin no. back in, then it says it has lost my credentials. I had also updated my email address on my Microsoft account...
  10. Windows 11 Pin difficulties and system license violation after system restore

Windows 11 Pin difficulties and system license violation after system restore: HiNeed assistance, did a system restore on my Windows 11 laptop today before the update of September 21 2022. Once the restore was completed, I had put the pin no. back in, then it says it has lost my credentials. I had also updated my email address on my Microsoft account...