Windows 10: Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds

Discus and support Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Community, I had to reset my laptop (in settings) due to Internet issues and was supposed to keep all my personal files alone, but it deleted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by splashing_30, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds

Dear Community,

I had to reset my laptop (in settings) due to Internet issues and was supposed to keep all my personal files alone, but it deleted my Minecraft worlds, which had a lot of progress. Is there any way to restore the worlds? Thanks!

:)

splashing_30, Apr 16, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds

Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds

1. Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds - Similar Threads - Restore Minecraft Worlds

2. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  3. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  4. How to restore Minecraft worlds from backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Minecraft worlds from backup?: I recently reinstalled Windows onto a new drive, and I used Windows 7 Backup and Restore to recover my files. Most of the files I backed up have been restored successfully, except for my Minecraft worlds.I tried backing them up from where they were stored in %appdata% but it...
  5. How to restore Minecraft worlds from backup?

How to restore Minecraft worlds from backup?: I recently reinstalled Windows onto a new drive, and I used Windows 7 Backup and Restore to recover my files. Most of the files I backed up have been restored successfully, except for my Minecraft worlds.I tried backing them up from where they were stored in %appdata% but it...
  6. How to restore Minecraft worlds from backup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  8. How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I was playing and suddenly a blue screen appeared. when the computer turned on my world was gone. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-the-world-in-minecraft-windows-10/56adc919-dd90-4431-99e2-ae5019e49f16
  9. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  10. Restoring a Minecraft pc World W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring a Minecraft pc World W10: So I made it to where I can restore the world i want, but it only gives me the option to restore the version from a week ago, but I have saved and exited PLENTY of times since then......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore minecraft world windows 10

2. how to restore minecraft windows 10 lost worlds

3. recover minecraft world windows 10

4. how to get minecraft window 10 worlds back after reinstalling,
  5. how to get windows 10 worlds back after resetting pc minecraft,
  6. win10 how to reset minecraft word,
  7. lost worlds from minecraft windows 10 reinstall,
  8. undelete world minecraft windows 10,
  9. how to restore minecraft worlds,
  10. reinstall minecraft restore worlds,
  11. windows 10 minecraft restore worlds,