Windows 10: Restore monthly calendar view?

Discus and support Restore monthly calendar view? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WRP_345, Jan 25, 2023.

1. WRP_345 Win User

Restore monthly calendar view?

When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?

:)

WRP_345, Jan 25, 2023

2. Monthly Calendar View (Lumia 920)

Hi LouValdez,

Welcome to the forum! :cathappy:

This feature is called Lorem Ipsum which is used to keep the appointments private while visible on the phone's monthly calendar view. The text will give you a clue that an agenda is set on a particular date. This applies to all entries,
    whether from Gmail, Hotmail, and other accounts that have calendar sync feature.

Disabling this feature is currently not supported, but you can cast your vote for the ability to turn it off at this website: Get
    rid of the Lorem text in the small view calendar

Let us know if you need further assistance. :cathappy:

carlogimenez, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Monthly Calendar View (Lumia 920)

Hello,

I have what appears to be an odd issue with the monthly calendar view. Out side of its to small and hard to read, but thats another issue I'll tackle later. When looking at the monthly view it appears the text is in a different language. Even when all
    the other interfaces are in english on the phone. Here is a screen shot of the monthly calendar view directly from my phone.
    Screen Shot on Imgur

When look in the daily view the information is in english and correct. Has any one else seen or experainced this on their Lumia 920?

Neg127---01, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Sasha100 Win User

Monthly Calendar Not Showing Appointment

When I enter a new appointment into my monthly Calendar and click on 'Save and Close, the Calendar only shows a blue line. When I print the Monthly Calendar no appointment are printed. The odd thing is the Daily and Weekly Calendar are fine - the appointment show on their Calendars and when I print the appointments are printed.

I have checked all setting that I can think of but no change to the monthly Calendar.
    Any suggestions?

Sasha100, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

1. Restore monthly calendar view? - Similar Threads - Restore monthly calendar

2. Can you restore the monthly calendar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you restore the monthly calendar in Windows 11?: With the upgrade to Windows 11, we lost the calendar that displayed when we click on the date located in the lower right corner. With prior Windows versions we were able to see a monthly calendar and move trough the calendar. Why remove such an useful feature? Can you put it...
  3. Can you restore the monthly calendar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you restore the monthly calendar in Windows 11?: With the upgrade to Windows 11, we lost the calendar that displayed when we click on the date located in the lower right corner. With prior Windows versions we were able to see a monthly calendar and move trough the calendar. Why remove such an useful feature? Can you put it...
  4. Restore monthly calendar view?

Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  5. Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11: Does anyone know how I can change the view of the calendar in the taskbar of Windows 11?When I click the date/time today is January 19th "February 2023" pops up and it shows me half of January and half of February. Even if I scroll I can never get all of January in one screen...
  6. Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11: Does anyone know how I can change the view of the calendar in the taskbar of Windows 11?When I click the date/time today is January 19th "February 2023" pops up and it shows me half of January and half of February. Even if I scroll I can never get all of January in one screen...
  7. Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months: Old Discover January 2022-Old February 2022-Old April 2022-Old May 2022-New June 2022-New July 2022-New August 2022-New September 2022-New October 2022-New November 2022-New Playlist Music November 19 2022-New December 2022...
  8. Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months: Old Discover January 2022-Old February 2022-Old April 2022-Old May 2022-New June 2022-New July 2022-New August 2022-New September 2022-New October 2022-New November 2022-New Playlist Music November 19 2022-New December 2022...
  9. March 1921 date in Calendar month view

in Windows 10 Customization
    March 1921 date in Calendar month view: In Windows 10, when I am in "Week" view and then click on the "Month" view the date for the month goes to March 1921. This has been an issue for me the past year or so. Updates have not corrected it. Anyone know a fix?...
  10. Calendar: Multiple events in month view

Calendar: Multiple events in month view: Just installed Win10 yesterday, and taking a first look at the Calendar app. Unless I have overlooked something, this app has a flaw that makes it almost not worth using. I'm using the app to display my Google Calendar events, a month at a time. In many cases, I have...