Windows 10: Restore my genuine windows 10

Discus and support Restore my genuine windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having genuine windows 10 in my laptop which I bought in last January. Now I'm facing some problems when browsing internet. I thought to have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DinukaLakshan, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Restore my genuine windows 10

I'm having genuine windows 10 in my laptop which I bought in last January. Now I'm facing some problems when browsing internet. I thought to have my laptop in the state I had in my laptop when I was buying it. So, can anyone help me to have my laptop with the genuine windows 10 and fresh laptop which I had before.?

:)

DinukaLakshan, Jul 21, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 21, 2019
  3. windows not genuine

This. Windows media player 10 "update" also sneaks it in.

BlackOmega, Jul 21, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restore my genuine windows 10

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore my genuine windows 10 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Restore my genuine windows 10

1. Restore my genuine windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restore genuine

2. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  3. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  4. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  6. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  7. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  9. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  10. Will installing Windows 10 Home restore my genuine Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will installing Windows 10 Home restore my genuine Windows 10?: Hello there, I had a genuine Windows 10 Home that comes preinstalled with the machine. About a year ago, I sent my laptop for repairs and they did the mandatory factory reset or format or whatever you want to call it. However, they installed Windows 10 Pro and used an...