Windows 10: Restore my programmes

Discus and support Restore my programmes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some reson all my saved stuff such as yahoo fb twitter has all disappeared off my google chrome button, how can I reset to an earlier date to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jamesfowler3, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Restore my programmes

For some reson all my saved stuff such as yahoo fb twitter has all disappeared off my google chrome button, how can I reset to an earlier date to see if they come back on windows 10 on my laptop

:)

jamesfowler3, Jun 19, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore my programmes [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Jun 19, 2019
  4. MF99 Win User

Restore my programmes

Update to Windows 10 preventing various programmes from working

Hello,

I'm using a Sony Vaio on windows 8.1. I upgraded to windows 10 and the following occurred.

• My VPN via HMA would no longer connect
    • OneDrive would not connect
    • Google Chrome would not connect
    • Plex Server would not load
    • I could only access the internet via the new Edge browser.The programmes all behaved in a way to suggest that there was no internet connection or Firewall active.
    I left it for 5 days and have just now restored back to 8.1 and everything works fine again. All programmes connect to internet.

Any ideas why this would happen?

Thanks.

Thema:

Restore my programmes

1. Restore my programmes - Similar Threads - Restore programmes

2. Windows 11 System Restore is broken!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Restore is broken!: I tried to restore sytem to the earlier point in time using W11 System Restore, as the latest updates form Microsoft cause my intel I9 12gen cpu on My MSI GE76 to lock its self to the slowest possible Speed Step. And... System Restore leave all Ms Store apps unregistered,...
  3. Windows 11 System Restore is broken!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System Restore is broken!: I tried to restore sytem to the earlier point in time using W11 System Restore, as the latest updates form Microsoft cause my intel I9 12gen cpu on My MSI GE76 to lock its self to the slowest possible Speed Step. And... System Restore leave all Ms Store apps unregistered,...
  4. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  5. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  6. How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?: I'm new to Windows 11 I'm running 23H2, 22631.3447. I would like to install a piece of software namely, Winaero Tweaker that will likely make changes to the Windows 11 registry. I would like to backup the registry in case problems arise. How do I perform a one-time backup of...
  7. How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?

How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?: I'm new to Windows 11 I'm running 23H2, 22631.3447. I would like to install a piece of software namely, Winaero Tweaker that will likely make changes to the Windows 11 registry. I would like to backup the registry in case problems arise. How do I perform a one-time backup of...
  8. Restoring data lost with uninstalled programme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring data lost with uninstalled programme: Hi there, due to some safety concerns I wanted to see if it was possible to recover using onedrive or so on to restore concent to do with uninstalled programmes mainly data relating to an opera uninstall, in which the delete personal data option was selected from February...
  9. Errors "File Restore Failed", ongoing errors for BIOS, OS and unable to install programmes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors "File Restore Failed", ongoing errors for BIOS, OS and unable to install programmes: Previous problems faced – Actions taken to solve: · Laptop/Device tilting on its physical shape – HPengineers could not recognise why. Engineers suggested replacing with a newdevice. Changed the bottom/keyboard parts all over due to lack in propersupply shipment...
  10. restoring previously installed programmes without re downloading

restoring previously installed programmes without re downloading: I formatted my laptop today. I did a new installation of Windows 10. Previously following programmes were installed in installation directory Code: Anaconda Free Download Manager Git Greenshot IrfanView MicroDicom Shell Extension mypublic wifi python python2.7 TreeSize Free...