Windows 10: Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane

Discus and support Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,OneDrive is missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer and I cannot bring it back.I already tried:Uninstall from control panel ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eldair, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Eldair Win User

Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane

Hello,OneDrive is missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer and I cannot bring it back.I already tried:Uninstall from control panel -> reinstallUnlink this PC -> relinkVarious registry editing methodsRunning %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /resetDISM and sfc /scannowGroup Policy fixI'm using latest onedrive version and windows 11 release preview version it disappeared before I switched from release to previewAnything else I could try?

:)

Eldair, Feb 18, 2022

2. OneDrive missing from Windows Explorer navigation pane

When I first cleaned installed Windows 10 v1809 on my machine I applied a Group Policy setting for OneDrive to Prevent the Usage of OneDrive for File Storage to ENABLED. Of course, that would remove the OneDrive from the left side navigation pane within Windows File Explorer. But now, I set the Group Policy back to NOT CONFIGURED, rebooted the machine and the OneDrive is still missing from the the left side of the Windows File Explorer navigation pane as shown in my image. I even performed the command GPUPDATE /FORCE.

My laptop is a standalone, not part of a Domain.

I tried all the things listed from the article below but with no luck. I also was able to sign in with my OneDrive account and that was all fine and OneDrive appeared on the File Explorer pane. But once I UNLINKED my account from OneDrive, the OneDrive was still missing.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...8-b74545c7f4da

Even if no Group Policies are set, and even NOT signing into OneDrive, by default, the OneDrive icon should still appear on the left side navigation pane when launching Windows File Explorer.

And suggestions?

My guess is to recreate my user profile, but I don't really want to do that now.

win10freak, Feb 18, 2022
  3. gob2004 Win User
    How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer?

I checked the registry files from your tenforums tutorial links, it differs from How to geek. I tried to add it to registry, but it 's not worked Onedrive still shown in Navigation pane.

Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane [​IMG]

gob2004, Feb 18, 2022
  4. gob2004 Win User

How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer?

I have two one drives on my laptop (Windows Pro 10 64 bit). I deleted one account (one drive-Leverage Proactive Deliverable) from my laptop, but it still appears on navigation pane of file explorer.

How can I remove it from navigation pane of file explorer?

I follow on below link but my registry doesn't have "{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" under "CLSID". How can I fix it?

How to Disable OneDrive and Remove It From File Explorer on Windows 10

gob2004, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane - Similar Threads - Restore onedrive file

2. OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer: I am running Windows 10 Pro x64, 21H2. Microsoft OneDrive came with Windows 10 and has an entry in Programs and Features in the Control Panel. OneDrive from the Microsoft Store is NOT installed. For brevity therefore, Microsoft OneDrive is hereafter referred to as simply...
  3. OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer: I am running Windows 10 Pro x64, 21H2. Microsoft OneDrive came with Windows 10 and has an entry in Programs and Features in the Control Panel. OneDrive from the Microsoft Store is NOT installed. For brevity therefore, Microsoft OneDrive is hereafter referred to as simply...
  4. OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  6. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  7. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane: Hello,OneDrive is missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer and I cannot bring it back.I already tried:Uninstall from control panel -> reinstallUnlink this PC -> relinkVarious registry editing methodsRunning %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /resetDISM and...
  9. OneDrive missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

OneDrive missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Hello, OneDrive is missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer and I cannot bring it back. I already tried: Uninstall from control panel -> reinstall Unlink this PC -> relink Various registry editing methods Running %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset...
  10. How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer: Thanks Brink Another (similar) question in case you know the answer or have time to have a look at it. I moved my OneDrive folder to my E:\ drive on Surface Pro. A OneDrive icon has now appeared at the top of my FE navigation pane, which I would like to remove or hide. I...