Windows 10: restore original doc.x

Discus and support restore original doc.x in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by clairecoleman, Feb 11, 2019.

1. restore original doc.x

trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??

:)

clairecoleman, Feb 11, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

restore original doc.x [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 11, 2019
  4. MIKE A Win User

restore original doc.x

Misplaced My Docs folder of pictures.

Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 yesterday [free update]. Checked my Docs containing my phot folders. Last one being Plant Pathology. Folder is missing. It's taken me months building this folder.
    In the Start area, I recognized one of the missing pics, displayed as a tile. Did something that removed the tile and listed, 'photos' in the margin. Clicking on this, the screen opens up showing my lost pictures but in reverse order. Also a vast number of other pictures that are saved in My Docs, but individual folders.

HELP PLEASE. Can I take whatever steps to restore my folders to My Doc's and at the same time prevent windows from ever again making collections.
    Many thanks.
    Mike.

MIKE A, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

restore original doc.x

1. restore original doc.x - Similar Threads - restore original doc

2. word doc has a gray x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word doc has a gray x: word doc has a gray x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-doc-has-a-gray-x/d251a2e8-dae6-465c-b265-adf96429f7a7
  3. word doc has a gray x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    word doc has a gray x: word doc has a gray x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-doc-has-a-gray-x/d251a2e8-dae6-465c-b265-adf96429f7a7
  4. word doc has a gray x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. restore original MSKLC keyboard

restore original MSKLC keyboard: Today I created a keyboard using MSKLC. I based it on one of the Chinese keyboards that comes standard with MSKLC and Windows. It works fine. It has the name of the language I work with.My question now: Is there a way to restore the original Chinese keyboards on my computer...
  6. restore original MSKLC keyboard

restore original MSKLC keyboard: Today I created a keyboard using MSKLC. I based it on one of the Chinese keyboards that comes standard with MSKLC and Windows. It works fine. It has the name of the language I work with.My question now: Is there a way to restore the original Chinese keyboards on my computer...
  7. Original OEM Licence Restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original OEM Licence Restore?: If i were to create a restore point of my system with my original OEM OEM Liscence Text: Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account. Windows licence but then change it to another Liscence if i were to restore would it give me my old Windows...
  8. Restore original color choice?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore original color choice?: How do I restore the original colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-original-color-choice/f1f652e9-aa9b-4530-83af-9ca9ec4c63bd
  9. Restoring computer to original windows

Restoring computer to original windows: I had bought a windows 8 laptop/ tablet computer. One of my friends upgraded it to windows 10. And few day later i realized the touch screen and the whole tablet features got disabled. It tried everything to enable touch screen. It said it was on when it still not...
  10. restore taskbar to original location

restore taskbar to original location: how to restore taskbar to original location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-taskbar-to-original-location/440887d7-6a5b-4681-a07d-c99f77f4bc39