Windows 10: Restore Paint app in Windows 10

Discus and support Restore Paint app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Gotta love these changes per build. *Thumbs Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by blackroseMD1, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Restore Paint app in Windows 10

Gotta love these changes per build.

*Thumbs

Brink, Jan 15, 2017
  2. CountMike New Member

3D Paint is also good but what's needed most often is "Quick and dirty" program for simple tasks. Like Notepad for instance. I keep them both close at hand.

CountMike, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Edwin New Member
    'Classic' Paint also has 3D Paint integration:

Restore Paint app in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 27, 2017
  4. Wynona Win User

I wonder why, then, they didn't just give us the enhanced version!?

Wynona, Jan 27, 2017
  5. zafarula Win User
    Thanks thanks thanks Brink! I have been trying to do this for a few months, and read so many posting on how to. Most pointed to the settings menu and to uninstall from there, the problem was that uninstall was greyed out in my case, so didn't work. Others weren't working as they went into a level of detail that I wasn't able to use. Anyway, it works and thank you again.

zafarula, Feb 1, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm glad it could help zafarula, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Brink, Feb 1, 2017
  7. Wynona Win User
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Microsoft has returned the regular Paint app to Windows 10 Build 15025!

It can be found in Start>Windows Accessories>Paint!

I found it by accident last night!

Wynona, Feb 1, 2017
  8. Clint Win User

I have win 10 Pro on 2 PCs. Nether have the 3D Paint. How do I get the 3D Paint?

Clint, Feb 9, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Clint, *Smile

What build of Windows 10 do you have installed? Paint 3D is only available starting with build 14971.

It should be listed in the Start menu all apps list as "Paint 3D" if you have it.

Brink, Feb 9, 2017
  10. Clint Win User
    It's not listed as 3D, only Paint.

Clint, Feb 9, 2017
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Ah, that's why. You're only at build 14393.693. It won't be available for you until the Windows 10 Creators Update in April unless you set to get Insider builds to get it now.

Brink, Feb 9, 2017
  12. Clint Win User
    Thanks Brink. I didn't see where it said Insider only.

Clint, Feb 10, 2017
  13. CountMike New Member

Might be able to download from here: Access Denied I did that before it came with insider build.

CountMike, Feb 10, 2017
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Unfortunately: *Sad

Brink, Feb 10, 2017
  15. omidsolo Win User
    Open Paint 3D button here can be disabled via Registry?

omidsolo, Dec 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Restore Paint app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restore Paint app

2. Issues in Paint app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues in Paint app: Hello. I can't type values in these fields marked in red. I can write anywhere but not there. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-in-paint-app/d9835f98-be69-4345-b8d3-970004bc0598
  3. paint app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint app is not working: Hello.AFtre upgrading to windows 11 i notice that pain app is not working at all.The window is opens but nothing happens.I reset the app,reinstall it but nothing happens.I have the greek version of windows 11...
  4. paint app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint app: Hello.Recently i have installed windows 11.I noticed that paint app isnot working.I open it but it freezes ana after a few seconds close.I can't edi a file or copy paste a screenshot with alt +prtscreen key...
  5. paint app

paint app: Hello.Recently i have installed windows 11.I noticed that paint app isnot working.I open it but it freezes ana after a few seconds close.I can't edi a file or copy paste a screenshot with alt +prtscreen key...
  6. Windows 10 PAINT app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PAINT app: MICROSOFT, fix your damn Windows 10 Paint app!!! The horizontal and vertical fields in the SKEW function no longer accept negative numbers like they did in the Windows 8 version of Paint. Make it right, you bozos....
  7. Paint app

Paint app: SKEW command cobbled. I'm using Windows 10 and Office 365. The SKEW command is supposed to skew an object horizontally left or right and vertically up and down. Skewing right is accomplished by entering a positive number in the "horizontal" field. Skewing left used to happen...
  8. MS 10 Paint app

MS 10 Paint app: Are there any good video's of how to edit screen shots or photos in MS Paint ? Thank you all ! 149880
  9. Fresh Paint app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint app: Please help me to get graph lines in Fresh Paint to work on my design project. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-app/9bc3ef14-e5f9-408d-95d5-dd6e8ae82bfd"
  10. Fresh Paint App

Fresh Paint App: What is the difference between "over paint" and "under paint"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/fresh-paint-app/287dbb8e-2974-44ca-b8ec-e7a1a738f1bd