Windows 10: Restore Paint app in Windows 10

Discus and support Restore Paint app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Just from the context menu as far as I know so far. *Sad *Arrow Edit with Paint 3D context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by blackroseMD1, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Restore Paint app in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 10, 2017
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Update:

Starting with Windows 10 build 17063, there is a new Product alert button on the toolbar of Paint (mspaint.exe) warning:

Restore Paint app in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Brink, Dec 23, 2017
  3. Wynona Win User
    Thanks, Shawn. I use Paint to resize photos, so I'm glad to know it will still be available. I'm pretty sure I read that some time back, but can't remember how long ago. *Sad

Wynona, Dec 24, 2017
  4. Restore Paint app in Windows 10

Thanks Shawn.

I also don't use any kind of 'Paint' often. When I do, MS Paint does the job.

I have no idea at this time how or when I would use 3D-Paint.

Jack

Layback Bear, Dec 24, 2017
  5. Wynona Win User
    I tried to use 3D Paint, Jack, and was totally confused. So, for me, Paint it is.

Wynona, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Restore Paint app in Windows 10

1. Restore Paint app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restore Paint app

2. Issues in Paint app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues in Paint app: Hello. I can't type values in these fields marked in red. I can write anywhere but not there. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-in-paint-app/d9835f98-be69-4345-b8d3-970004bc0598
  3. paint app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint app is not working: Hello.AFtre upgrading to windows 11 i notice that pain app is not working at all.The window is opens but nothing happens.I reset the app,reinstall it but nothing happens.I have the greek version of windows 11...
  4. paint app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint app: Hello.Recently i have installed windows 11.I noticed that paint app isnot working.I open it but it freezes ana after a few seconds close.I can't edi a file or copy paste a screenshot with alt +prtscreen key...
  5. paint app

paint app: Hello.Recently i have installed windows 11.I noticed that paint app isnot working.I open it but it freezes ana after a few seconds close.I can't edi a file or copy paste a screenshot with alt +prtscreen key...
  6. Windows 10 PAINT app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PAINT app: MICROSOFT, fix your damn Windows 10 Paint app!!! The horizontal and vertical fields in the SKEW function no longer accept negative numbers like they did in the Windows 8 version of Paint. Make it right, you bozos....
  7. Paint app

Paint app: SKEW command cobbled. I'm using Windows 10 and Office 365. The SKEW command is supposed to skew an object horizontally left or right and vertically up and down. Skewing right is accomplished by entering a positive number in the "horizontal" field. Skewing left used to happen...
  8. MS 10 Paint app

MS 10 Paint app: Are there any good video's of how to edit screen shots or photos in MS Paint ? Thank you all ! 149880
  9. Fresh Paint app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint app: Please help me to get graph lines in Fresh Paint to work on my design project. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-app/9bc3ef14-e5f9-408d-95d5-dd6e8ae82bfd"
  10. Fresh Paint App

Fresh Paint App: What is the difference between "over paint" and "under paint"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/fresh-paint-app/287dbb8e-2974-44ca-b8ec-e7a1a738f1bd