Windows 10: restore point -october version 20H2

Discus and support restore point -october version 20H2 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello.Today i installed october version 20H2 but i can't find restore point option.Until now i was going : control panel>system>restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vasilisnikolo, Nov 22, 2020.

1. restore point -october version 20H2

Hello.Today i installed october version 20H2 but i can't find restore point option.Until now i was going : control panel>system>restore point.Where it is now?Thank you

:)

vasilisnikolo, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Compumind Win User
    Compumind, Nov 22, 2020
  3. ddelo Win User
    ddelo, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

restore point -october version 20H2

the restore point

Hi Alvaro,

You can save the state of the operating system and your own files by
    creating a restore point, so that if future changes cause a problem, you can
    return them
    to previous versions and settings.

We suggest that you check the article below and follow the
    guidelines and steps under Restore from a system restore point.

Recovery options in Windows 10

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

restore point -october version 20H2

1. restore point -october version 20H2 - Similar Threads - restore point october

2. What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?: I like to do System Disk Cleanup (old restore points too), After an empty... Restore Point is created, so Win is no longer keeping track of system changes. In old Win 7- I seem to recall it was on every Tuesday after 1hr of No activity...? What day of the week, and what are...
  3. Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Restore from restore point fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Restore from restore point fails: Obviously, there are many posts concerning Windows 10 and restore points and restore failures, etc. Yet I do not see successful conclusions to these posts. Perhaps I am missing something common to all. Here is my issue: I run the the Create Restore Point, label the restore...
  4. Can't update to October Update version 20h2 and constant crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update to October Update version 20h2 and constant crashes: I recently had some crashing issues so I decided to try to update Windows, I found that my pc had the new update available but could not update to it, any time it failed it would say "Updates Failed" Another thing that happened was my graphics driver needed to update, and...
  5. October/November 2020 update version 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    October/November 2020 update version 20H2: After updating to the latest major update on two windows 10 laptops the sound from the built-in speakers is very faint. In applications, in the browser, everywhere. Sound in the headphones is as before, no issue there. Troubleshooter finds no issue. I have updated the audio...
  6. Restore Point

Restore Point: hello everyone, I created a restore point before installing some display driver and now i think i need to go to old drivers.... i wanted to know if i used that restore point will i lose any packages that i installed after that restore point like opencv ,kera etc submitted by...
  7. Restore Point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Point: Hi, I have win 10 pro installed and want to make a restore point but when I try to acess the app it says something like "windows cannot access the device, path of specific file. The user may not have the necessary permissions to access that item". Sorry, but I have the...
  8. Anyway to restore previous version without restore point ?

Anyway to restore previous version without restore point ?: I’m trying to restore a previous version of a folder. The problem is i have no restore point that will let me go back to the point I want to go. Is there anyway I can go back to the day I want to without ?. submitted by /u/NASCAR142002 [link] [comments]...
  9. Cannot create a restore point

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot create a restore point: I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but when I go to create a restore point I get a message: The restore point could not be created for the following reason: The writer experienced a transient error. If the backup process is retired, the error might not reoccur. Please try...
  10. Previous versions of files in restore point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Previous versions of files in restore point: Searched, didn't see this one. One of the most useful features of Win 7 was when you could pull a previous version of a file out of the restore point. But now when I go to configure a system restore it isn't listed as an option as it was in 7. However, in a context menu...