Windows 10: Restore powerslider.

Discus and support Restore powerslider. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings! My powerslider no longer shows the bars of batteries 1 and 2. how to restore the powerslider to re-display the leptop and nobreak battery?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rogério Santos Madeira, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Restore powerslider.

Greetings!
    My powerslider no longer shows the bars of batteries 1 and 2.
    how to restore the powerslider to re-display the leptop and nobreak battery?

Before

Restore powerslider. 9e3e661e-31eb-4930-80e3-b901d5390da7?upload=true.png

How are you now.

Restore powerslider. e4c14d4a-d3a2-41cd-b1de-66bde3e2f1ff?upload=true.jpg

Does anyone know a solution?

:)

Rogério Santos Madeira, Jul 11, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore powerslider. [​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Pinchy Win User
    windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Turn off system restore in XP altogether...or if you dont want to, AsRocks suggestion should work :\

Pinchy, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Restore powerslider.

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, *Smile

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Restore powerslider.

1. Restore powerslider. - Similar Threads - Restore powerslider

2. how to safely opt out of windows insider by restoring to the last production build because...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to safely opt out of windows insider by restoring to the last production build because...: I honestly do not know how or when I ended up in windows insider but I now realize that the level of technical knowledge required is way beyond my understanding. I never had a formal computer class and stumbled into this category realizing now with all these unending updates...
  3. Need to find current system restore points

Need to find current system restore points: Hello, How do I find my current Windows 10 Home, version 1803, system restore points? When I searched with this question, and several versions of this question, the results only say how to create system restore points. I'd like to know how to FIND existing restore points....
  4. Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore

Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore: I tried to restore my laptop to a previous date because I got a virus on it. After that a blue screen that said "please wait while your Windows files and settings are being restored. System restore is restoring the registry..." The laptop has been stuck on that screen for 2...
  5. I cannot find recycle bin on desktop Also the restore down icon doesnt work on several programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot find recycle bin on desktop Also the restore down icon doesnt work on several programs: I uninstalled expired copy of office 365 and installed anew copy ,After this I cannot find recycle bin on desktop Also the restore down icon doesnt work on several programs...
  6. Windows Files erased after System restore.

Windows Files erased after System restore.: Hi. I recently updated my windows to the latest insider preview build. I was supposed to update to the next release by 12 th December. But the updates failed to install and my windows is due to expire 14th December. I asked the technical support and received support from 2...
  7. How to restore using windows.old using command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore using windows.old using command prompt: After the last win 10 update in october 2018 my Asus Laptop (with 32gig eMMC ) crashed and it will only boot to the Bios . I had to format the C: partition. The X: partition has the operating system ( I guess) I managed to get the command prompt I see the windows.old backup...
  8. Windows media player library wiped ot of music files. How do I restore? Files still present...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows media player library wiped ot of music files. How do I restore? Files still present...: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-library-wiped-ot-of-music/4aba1ecc-1be9-45bb-a704-91c62de0fee9"
  9. System restore seems to be frozen. What are my choices?

System restore seems to be frozen. What are my choices?: I lost all of "My Places" on Google Earth and decided to try system restore to a date 2 days ago. The screen states that system restore is restoring the registry. It has been like this for over 3 hours. What are my options? Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Blue Screen and Won't System Restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Blue Screen and Won't System Restore: So, flashback, my laptop was having problems with the hard drive crashed many times a day. Then, I deleted a bunch of stuff and it was working pretty well and it would only crash every once in a while. Then, the day after I installed the update I was trying to redownload an...