Restore powerslider.

Discus and support Restore powerslider. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings! My powerslider no longer shows the bars of batteries 1 and 2. how to restore the powerslider to re-display the leptop and nobreak battery?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rogério Santos Madeira, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Rogério Santos Madeira Win User

Restore powerslider.

Greetings!
    My powerslider no longer shows the bars of batteries 1 and 2.
    how to restore the powerslider to re-display the leptop and nobreak battery?

Before

Restore powerslider. 9e3e661e-31eb-4930-80e3-b901d5390da7?upload=true.png

How are you now.

Restore powerslider. e4c14d4a-d3a2-41cd-b1de-66bde3e2f1ff?upload=true.jpg

Does anyone know a solution?

:)

Rogério Santos Madeira, Jul 11, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore powerslider. [​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Pinchy Win User
    windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Turn off system restore in XP altogether...or if you dont want to, AsRocks suggestion should work :\

Pinchy, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Restore powerslider.

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, *Smile

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Restore powerslider.

1. Restore powerslider. - Similar Threads - Restore powerslider

2. Undoing a restore question.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Undoing a restore question.: A recent Win10 update screwed up several things on my computer. I restored to a point prior to the 7-11-18 update, but Windows said it was unable to complete the restore (unable to access a file -- likely due to an antivirus). However, the incomplete restore appears to have...
  3. restore point feature available in Windows10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    restore point feature available in Windows10?: I had been using Windows RESTORE feature in when using Windows 7 with success when I had a system failure. This was possible when RESTORE points were established. Is the RESTORE feature available with Windows 10? best, Aaron...
  4. I reset my computer and lost microsoft office. Is there a way to restore it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and lost microsoft office. Is there a way to restore it?: I reset my computer and lost microsoft office. Is there a way to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-reset-my-computer-and-lost-microsoft-office-is/8f959e2d-9901-42ac-b25c-a2df63bfcf47
  5. Backup and restore

Backup and restore: Hi, How and when would you use backup and restore on the IT systems using the windows 10 operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/backup-and-restore/bd662f36-c19a-44cd-b2ca-8c5d1a49ef60
  6. No Bluetooth on computer after Windows Update and NO restore point - 5TH TIME IN A YEAR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth on computer after Windows Update and NO restore point - 5TH TIME IN A YEAR: This is the fifth time in a year that I have had this problem. It is ALWAYS after a Windows update and is 100% a Windows problem. Windows also repeatedly turns off my system restore protection at some point without my knowledge. I have repeatedly turned it on for both of my...
  7. Windows 10 1803 upgrade restoring back to 1703 if there are issues

Windows 10 1803 upgrade restoring back to 1703 if there are issues: We currently have Windows 10 1703 on our computers. If we have any issues after the computers have been upgraded to version 1803, can we restore back to 1703?...
  8. Restoring your Previous Version of Windows

Restoring your Previous Version of Windows: Hey, Iam currently facing a problem with my ASUS Laptop (Windows 10). I was updating it and it was almost done it was at a blue screen saying 84% it may restart or something like that. Then all of a sudden it turned off and I saw Restoring Previous Version of Windows. I hope...
  9. Win 10 & Office 365 2016 restore

Win 10 & Office 365 2016 restore: Hi - on my HP laptop I had to 'factory restore' due to serious problems. So I'm now with Win 7 & Office 2013. However I installed Win 10 when it first became available and I now subscride annually to Office 365, 2016. How do I get them back please. My Hotmail log in is not my...
  10. Windows Corrupted during Restore

Windows Corrupted during Restore: Hi, last night when I went to restore my computer it looked like everything was doing as normal. When it completed I got a pop up along the lines of " Windows recovery did not work" after this I could No longer boot from my ssd so I opted to use a usb recovery drive and I...