Windows 10: restore previously opened windows on Outlook16 Windows10

Discus and support restore previously opened windows on Outlook16 Windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On Windows 7 when I used Outlook, I was able to restore all previously opened windows from my last session. It was akin to how Google Chrome and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JessyLee529, May 8, 2019.

1. restore previously opened windows on Outlook16 Windows10

On Windows 7 when I used Outlook, I was able to restore all previously opened windows from my last session.

It was akin to how Google Chrome and Firefox would reopen all previously opened tabs when you start.

Selecting a shortcut of Outlook, then going into Properties, I would input the following into Target:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\OUTLOOK.EXE" /restore

However, now that my company has updated my computer to Windows 10, I am unable to use this.

Please tell me how to restore all the windows from my last session of Outlook. This is becoming very frustrating.

Site used when originally referencing this method: https://wvu.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=9577

:)

JessyLee529, May 8, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, May 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

restore previously opened windows on Outlook16 Windows10

Windows 10 - Cannot access restored files from backup - denied permission.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to open Command prompt with Admin.

• Right Click on Windows Icon.

• Select Command Prompt (Admin) and follow the steps given previously and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 8, 2019
Thema:

restore previously opened windows on Outlook16 Windows10

1. restore previously opened windows on Outlook16 Windows10 - Similar Threads - restore previously opened

2. Restoring previous windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring previous windows version: Restoring previous window version stuck on loop, plss help me, If I cant fix this, I wont be able to be present in our online class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-previous-windows-version/4f9dd09a-7fad-419a-947c-1e2b92b761bb
  3. Restoration of previous Windows version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoration of previous Windows version: I have replaced my hard drive & I want to restore my earlier Windows version. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoration-of-previous-windows-version/f18453db-fdb3-4b0b-aef4-20347a27bff7
  4. Restore previous bootloop

Restore previous bootloop: My machine is stuck in a recurrent boot loop where it tries to restore to my previously installed version of windows. I have given it an hour to try to resolve on its own I have then tried previous solutions to ty to get to safe boot to repair including the 3 successive...
  5. restore in windows10

restore in windows10: Should I stay near by my computer all the time that takes to restore because whenever I left it and come back I find it shutdown then I have to restore the whole process again....
  6. restoring to a previous checkpoint

restoring to a previous checkpoint: What happened to the option to restore the system to an earlier checkpoint? I can't find anything that even remotely resembles it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-to-a-previous-checkpoint/99cc9b23-5ef2-4d35-927e-08a601ffcdad
  7. Restoring Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Windows10: Hi, I'm new here and I hope I have this question in the correct area. First off. I have 2 windows 10 in my house. one is almost 4 yrs old and the other is a week old. The newer win10 had some serious issues and Windows10 itself need to be reinstalled. We recently had a...
  8. Restoration of previous version of windows

Restoration of previous version of windows: I was playing video suddenly chrome stopped responding so i press shutdown button and it started updating windows on 13% i again press shutdown it stopped updating and now from past 2hrs its showing blank screen saying Attempting to recover installation and restoring your...
  9. Restore to previous build.??????

Restore to previous build.??????: I'm on Version 1607 Build 14905 Initially thought my problem was only Adobe Reader DC not opening. Having many problems that SFC or DISM didn't fix. "Start", "Power" does nothing, just disappears back to desktop (Right click option works) Can't open "Windows Update"...
  10. Restoring Previous Version

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Previous Version: So I download Windows 10 from here: Windows 10 Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking about Updates and your current PC data. Once it completes, and restarts my PC, it finishes, then goes onto a screen saying...