Windows 10: Restore Program from Memory Stick

Discus and support Restore Program from Memory Stick in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; new to Windows 10....I am lost. How do I restore genealogy program from old computer to new using memory stick. Thank You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaniceReed1, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Restore Program from Memory Stick

new to Windows 10....I am lost. How do I restore genealogy program from old computer to new using memory stick. Thank You

:)

JaniceReed1, Oct 12, 2019
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Restore Program from Memory Stick

Cannot get Win10 to recognize a 128g usb memory stick.

Hello Brad,

To assist you with your concern, please answer the following:

• Which device are you using?
    • Are you receiving any error message when you're trying to connect your USB Memory Stick?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Looking forward to your response.

Michael Rey, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Restore Program from Memory Stick

1. Restore Program from Memory Stick - Similar Threads - Restore Program Memory

2. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  3. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  4. memory stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    memory stick: i have put multiple different memory sticks into my hard drive, and each one says it cannot open i need to download an app.. what app do i download it doesnt tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-stick/c41586ed-1f69-42e6-b50c-ad430a8df84b
  5. memory stick

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory stick: i have put multiple different memory sticks into my hard drive, and each one says it cannot open i need to download an app.. what app do i download it doesnt tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/memory-stick/c41586ed-1f69-42e6-b50c-ad430a8df84b
  6. Memory Stick not recognised

Memory Stick not recognised: Good afternoon Microsoft I have a memory stick that used to work with my HP Pavillion that has Windows 10 on it WE are now using Edge and the PC will not recognise the stick I am 69 and not to PC literate please assist Steve...
  7. memory (ram sticks)

memory (ram sticks): im going to ask this the best way I can, people are getting confused when I ask this, im getting a gaming computer going it has 4 ram slots, I have 4 ddr3 two of them are 8GB(2x4GB) 1600MHZ1.50v the other two I want to use are patriot signature line 8GB(2x4GB kit) DDR3 UDIMM...
  8. memory stick

in Windows 10 Customization
    memory stick: my memory stick is encrypted on my new computer how do I un encrypted it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-stick/43828c14-f6e4-448f-b6fd-7043aea766fc
  9. Using a memory stick.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using a memory stick.: I have purchased a memory stick to put my photos and music on. My photos are ok but my music is trying to play through Windows Media and as I am on Windows 10 + Groove. I cannot get it to play on groove. Any help would oblige....
  10. memory stick problem

memory stick problem: when I but the persons memory stick I had a problem can you help me how do you take the info from the memory stick from the other computer like wipe it off because when I go to office or others it show the other persons profile name....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 restore from memstick