Windows 10: Restore Purchase

Discus and support Restore Purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I wanted to buy Minecraft for windows 10 but I accidentally bought the Dungeons version thinking it was the normal Minecraft. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JadIbrahim, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Restore Purchase

Hi! I wanted to buy Minecraft for windows 10 but I accidentally bought the Dungeons version thinking it was the normal Minecraft. Is there any way to restore my purchase?

:)

JadIbrahim, Jun 18, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore Purchase [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    How to restore in-app purchases?

Hi Tracy,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in restoring your in-app purchases, we would like to know the following information:

• What is the name of the game that you are playing?
    • Have you tried reinstalling the game using the same Microsoft account?
    • Are you able to restore your game progress?
    • Which type of in-app purchase have you made in the game? (Premium service, in-game currency, etc.)

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Restore Purchase

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Restore Purchase

1. Restore Purchase - Similar Threads - Restore Purchase

2. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration: Earlier I bought Dolby Access for Windows 10 through my account. But a few months ago I updated the hardware on my computer and reinstalled Windows 10. And now I am offered to buy it again, why, if I already bought it in my personal Microsoft store? How can I restore my...
  3. Restoring a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring a purchased game: Hi, I purchased tabs on 29th Jan and I have had to format the computer, I have tried to reinstall the game but it just asks me to buy it again. How do I redownload a purchase? Thanks in advance...
  4. Restoring purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring purchase: I bought minecraft windows ten edition but am very upset with it. I want to restore the purchase but can't find out how. How can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-purchase/7e7cffff-99cb-4b08-9492-d1465f7f1bf8
  5. MS Store purchased AAA games / premium software breaks Windows system restore?

MS Store purchased AAA games / premium software breaks Windows system restore?: Over the past year I have had to fully rebuild my system twice due to installing some software that caused issues that could not be removed fully. These were rebuilds that did not need to happen, as normally the issue would be resolved by using system restore to restore...
  6. Restore Google Play purchase (BlueStacks)?

Restore Google Play purchase (BlueStacks)?: I bought Minecraft PE for the tablet some time ago and wanted to play it on the computer. I downloaded BlueStacks for it and everything went quite well, but now it tells me to pay again every time, even though I already did that on my tablet. I also know for sure that I'm...
  7. Restore purchase from Microsoft Store

Restore purchase from Microsoft Store: Hi all, I made a purchase from the store in December 2019, but the PC the purchased software Minecraft, etc was installed on had an SSD failure. Unfortunately, this device was not backed up, and I have no record of the Microsoft account or password used to restore said...
  8. Any way to restore purchases on the Microsoft Store?

Any way to restore purchases on the Microsoft Store?: I'm asking this question because I uninstalled Minecraft 2 times because my Minecraft was lagging a bit and now it shows up like I never purchased it. I checked my purchases and I saw Minecraft on the purchases list but when I search "Minecraft" not the package Minecraft, the...
  9. How do I re-redownload Windows Mixed Reality purchased content after a full PC restore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-redownload Windows Mixed Reality purchased content after a full PC restore...: I recently had to reset my Dell PC to factory settings after having some issues with it. I had Windows Mixed Reality installed previously and had downloaded and purchased several Windows Mixed Reality games before I did the factory reset. I backed up my entire PC, as well,...
  10. Restore in app purchase

Restore in app purchase: I lost the in app purchase of the app Feedlab removing ads. I've tried all the methods mentioned in the following link but it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-inapp-purchases/a0abe0e6-557c-4aee-af17-79846e004327 What...