Windows 10: restore ran sfc scan integrity issues found, cant access internet

Discus and support restore ran sfc scan integrity issues found, cant access internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Wont let me sys restore ran scf scan integrity issues found, cant access internet. Dell optiplex 790 i5 4g 250g. Firewall down cant turn on. One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #Darkfox, Dec 7, 2018.

1. #Darkfox Win User

restore ran sfc scan integrity issues found, cant access internet

Wont let me sys restore ran scf scan integrity issues found, cant access internet. Dell optiplex 790 i5 4g 250g. Firewall down cant turn on. One drive is now always running on start up

:)

#Darkfox, Dec 7, 2018
  2. PaulPChou Win User

SFC scan and DISM restorehealth scan

I want clarification about the SFC scan. When it states: no integrated violations found, that means I do not have to worry about anything, right? My device is issue free? I did the sfc scan this week and it has replaced corrupted files. I contacted the Answer
    Desk and ask how to have it say: no integrated violations found, an agent gave me the troubleshooting steps below.

1. After the sfc scan, restart

2. Run the restorehealth scan and restart after the scan is finished

3. Run the sfc scan again and it will say: no integrated violations found

I went to 1709 last year via the in-place upgrade but went back to 1703 because
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. 1703 didn't have that issue at that time. My question is: Will the three steps fix
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them? I mean will it say: no integrated violations found by performing the three steps?
    I found on support site to manually replace them, which I do not know how to do.

I am going to clean install my device to 1709.

PaulPChou, Dec 7, 2018
  3. PaulPChou Win User
    SFC scan and DISM restorehealth scan

1. After the sfc scan, restart

2. Run the restorehealth scan and restart after the scan is finished

3. Run the sfc scan again and it will say: no integrated violations found

Does those steps fix the Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them?

PaulPChou, Dec 7, 2018
  4. tomseys Win User

Ran SFC scan and got errors...

HP -15 laptop, Windows 10 Home version 1709 Build 16299.309

I ran an sfc /scannow scan and it reported:

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
    of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
    example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
    supported in offline servicing scenarios."

So i then did a dism restore health and got this:

C:\windows\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.16299.15

Image Version: 10.0.16299.309

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
    The operation completed successfully.

So I ran sfc scan again and got the same result as first time.
    The log it creates is very long. Not sure how to read it.

tomseys, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. restore ran sfc scan integrity issues found, cant access internet - Similar Threads - restore ran sfc

2. Cant do sfc scan or dism scan/restore and cant do a repair install reinstalling windows and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do sfc scan or dism scan/restore and cant do a repair install reinstalling windows and...: I can't update windows update KB5012599, it says "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and there were some problems installing updates etc.. 0x800703f1 so i tried fixing it by doing the sfc scan which didnt work and gave a message "windows resource...
  3. Cant do sfc scan or dism scan/restore and cant do a repair install reinstalling windows and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do sfc scan or dism scan/restore and cant do a repair install reinstalling windows and...: I can't update windows update KB5012599, it says "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and there were some problems installing updates etc.. 0x800703f1 so i tried fixing it by doing the sfc scan which didnt work and gave a message "windows resource...
  4. Cant do sfc scan or dism scan/restore and cant do a repair install reinstalling windows and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant access integrated camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant access integrated camera: My laptop: Legion Y540-15IRHI cant start integrated camera.In device manager its not showing Driver from lenovo web site installed.Its happen at Teams Call, when im tried set a background effect, its just broke. :FN + F10 pressed...
  6. PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files: I have a windows 10 and it's slowing down recently, every few minutes for a minute or less. I ran many sfc scans and the corrupt file that shows is 2020-08-07 13:12:51, Info CSI 00005416 [SR] Cannot repair member file...
  7. Ran sfc /scannow. Found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ran sfc /scannow. Found corrupt files.: Hi, I ran sfc /scannow on my Windows 10 desktop and got the response below: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.523] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time....
  8. Found corrupt files (SFC scan)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Found corrupt files (SFC scan): Was on Win 8.1 and found nothing of the sort "windows did not find any integrity violations". Upgraded to windows 10 and boom "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." Full DISM log: http://filebin.ca/2SEZKHF2uc6o 36138
  9. Ran SFC scan and got errors...

Ran SFC scan and got errors...: HP -15 laptop, Windows 10 Home version 1709 Build 16299.309 I ran an sfc /scannow scan and it reported: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example...
  10. SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...

SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...: As the thread title states. However, my system is running and booting up as it should. This corruption has me concerned. Here's a screenshot of the CMD, after running scf /scannow. [img] I also ran the command, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Which...