Windows 10: Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

Discus and support Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I signed into my Microsoft Calendar App I received a notice on the top of the app that my calendar was out of date. I use Yahoo Mail. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilipBrandon, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

Every time I signed into my Microsoft Calendar App I received a notice on the top of the app that my calendar was out of date. I use Yahoo Mail. I searched for solutions for the synching problem and uninstalled and reinstalled my Yahoo account. Now that the accounts are properly synched, I no longer see all the calendar entries made while the issue was present there were a lot of them. Is there any way to recover those appointments to the calendar?

:)

PhilipBrandon, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Restoring deleted events to Calendar app in Windows 10

Thanks for the follow up, Kelly. Calendars have an import and export function. To avoid data loss, you may create a backup of your calendar entries. Usually, deleted items can be restored from the Deleted items or Trash bin. Since you are using a different
    mail provider, we suggest that you post your query on their forums for better assistance.

Best regards.

Maria Fab, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    JumpListItems_Maximum (Recent Items) applying to Windows Explorer but no other apps. Still limited to 10 recent items.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that you want to increase the number of Recent Items shown in the Jump list. However, we would like to know the following details:

• Which registry value have you tried changing?
    • For which applications you are unable to see the recent items in the Jump List?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

Note: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly.
    Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Follow the steps to take backup of registry.

I have tried to modify the registry value JumpListItems_Maximum in
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced and it seems that the Jump List displays the exact number of recent items, which is set in the registry value.

You may try changing the registry value for JumpListItems_Maximum in the location
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced and check if that helps.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 9, 2021
  4. tfwul Win User

Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries

I've got a lot of duplicates as something went wrong importing from another calendar.
    I want either the entire calendar deleted, so I can start all over again, or all entries.

The tutorial on removing entries, see "Remove items from your calendar"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...Newer_versions

"In Calendar, click View.
    "In the Current View group, click Change View, and then click List.
    "Click in the item list, and then press Ctrl+A.

The 'List' thing - I don't have that.

I get an error when I select Manage Views.

Any way to get the entire Calendar removed?

Thanks!

Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App [​IMG]

tfwul, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

1. Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App - Similar Threads - Restore recently deleted

2. How to delete recent items from Protection History?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete recent items from Protection History?: I saw a question and tried to answer it, but the thread is locked. I had the same question as I recently had 3 files blocked from saving to OneDrive folder locations this week after WIN11 update.Here is the answer I...
  3. Deleted Items Can't Restored

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Items Can't Restored: Over the past couple of days my keybpard has been less responsive. I thought it might be batteries, so I switched in new ones. I then went into a windows folder and as I clicked on things at first they didn' open., then as I clicked on them whole folders started deleting. I...
  4. Deleted Items Can't Restored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Items Can't Restored: Over the past couple of days my keybpard has been less responsive. I thought it might be batteries, so I switched in new ones. I then went into a windows folder and as I clicked on things at first they didn' open., then as I clicked on them whole folders started deleting. I...
  5. Deleted Items Can't Restored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App: Every time I signed into my Microsoft Calendar App I received a notice on the top of the app that my calendar was out of date. I use Yahoo Mail. I searched for solutions for the synching problem and uninstalled and reinstalled my Yahoo account. Now that the accounts are...
  7. Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February: Hi there, due to some safety concerns I wanted to see if it was possible to recover some screenshots which were deleted from my screenshots folder on February 17th 2021. They were also deleted from onedrive and aren't in the recycle bin unsurprisingly given the time since...
  8. Restoring Deleted Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Deleted Items: I recently switched energy supplier, the new one started on Nov. 16. Thinking I would not need any of the data for my old supplier, I deleted the file. I was too quick in doing so, so I tried 2 recovery items, Recuva, & WiseDataRecoveryPortable. They were able to find the...
  9. Deleting Recent items from Windows Search

in Cortana
    Deleting Recent items from Windows Search: Whenever I type any software's name in the "Type here to search" section of the taskbar, a list of recent files I opened with the software appears in a side pane. I really hate such cluttering but the bigger problem is that I have deleted many such files but they still keep...
  10. Restore Windows 10 Calendar items for deleted account that were not synched

Restore Windows 10 Calendar items for deleted account that were not synched: Hi All, I have an iCloud account added to the Windows 10 Calendar app. A couple of weeks ago, when adding a new entry the app started displaying that an error occurred and my items could not be saved. I did the following tests: 1. Create an item on my iPhone ->...