Windows 10: Restore recovery partition

Discus and support Restore recovery partition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was working on the Disk Management window and saw there were 2 Recovery partitions like the image below with no name. One was 700MB and the other was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mansi0312, Oct 24, 2021.

1. mansi0312 Win User

Restore recovery partition

I was working on the Disk Management window and saw there were 2 Recovery partitions like the image below with no name. One was 700MB and the other was 500MB. I could not perform any actions to both of them. After doing what I was doing in the disk management using a 3rd party tool, I found that the 700MB one partition now had the option to delete the volume and it was shown only under Disk 0 not where all the partitions of all the disks are listed.I have 2 questions, do I need the other recovery partition, since I had 2 and 1 of them is gone.If I do, how can I get that?

:)

mansi0312, Oct 24, 2021

2. how to restore pc from recovery partition

Hello,

I've hp dv 6226tx.

I've ost my recovery disks and i need to reinstall windows vista in my laptop.

it has d: as recovery partition, nut i had created 3 other partition too in my hdd.

is it possible to restore my laptop using this partition? if yes, how?

I've tried F11 but it does nothing and F10 leads to bios setup.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Oct 24, 2021
  3. how to restore pc from recovery partition

In F8, there are plenty options but no option like recovery..one option named directory services recovery

4. Restore recovery partition

how to restore pc from recovery partition

i didnt find any such option "select restore partition as boot device" in bios. *Confused Restore recovery partition :confused:

Thema:

Restore recovery partition

1. Restore recovery partition - Similar Threads - Restore recovery partition

2. Restore recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore recovery partition: I was working on the Disk Management window and saw there were 2 Recovery partitions like the image below with no name. One was 700MB and the other was 500MB. I could not perform any actions to both of them. After doing what I was doing in the disk management using a 3rd...
  3. Restore recovery partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore recovery partition: I was working on the Disk Management window and saw there were 2 Recovery partitions like the image below with no name. One was 700MB and the other was 500MB. I could not perform any actions to both of them. After doing what I was doing in the disk management using a 3rd...
  4. Restoring recovery partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring recovery partition: I have a client who has Windows 10 running in a VM. He set the virtual boot drive size too conservatively, and now the update package for 1903 won't fit in the available space. I successfully added more space to his virtual drive, but when I went to grow the C partition to...
  5. restoring OEM recovery partition from usb driver

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restoring OEM recovery partition from usb driver: Hey, I backed up the recovery partition on my HP desktop computer to free up some space now need to recover the PC. My issue is I dont know how to put the recovery partition back so that I can run the recovery. Is there a simple solution to this problem? Any help would...
  6. how to restore a recovery partition?

how to restore a recovery partition?: In order to expand my C drive, I needed to delete the little recovery partition that was at the end of it. But I still have it on a Macrium Reflect system image. Is there a way to restore it? It won't be in the same physical place, but I could still make room for it at the...
  7. how to restore deleted recovery partition?

how to restore deleted recovery partition?: I recently created a Recovery USB drive. After it was done I said yes to "delete recovery partition". I now find I have a new F drive of about 10 gig on my hard drive. Can anyone please advise me what happened here, and can I do anything about it. I am NOT a guru but can...
  8. Restore using files from Recovery partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore using files from Recovery partition: I bought a HP laptop which came with Win 10 Home. Due to some reasons, I downgraded to 8.1 by clean install. Now i want to do factory reset to win 10 But i realised that my F11 hp recovery manager is no longer working.The recovery partitions are hidden and but the files are...
  9. Restoring rights for the Recovery partition?

Restoring rights for the Recovery partition?: HI. I changed the ownership and rights of the recovery partition (Recovery/WindowsRE/*Wim) and after that a pc reset to defaults of my Asus T100chi tablet/laptop failed twice. Now my tablet wont even boot past the Asus splash screen at boot. My question is how I can change...
  10. Restoring machine using the Recovery Partition

Restoring machine using the Recovery Partition: I just bought an HP Pavillion 15 ab15nr laptop with windows 10 and messed up the install of my programs. The factory recovery partition is untouched and as far as I know intact. How do I go about returning the machine to its factory condition using the Recovery Partition and...