Windows 10: Restore Recycle Bin to Windows 10 desktop

Discus and support Restore Recycle Bin to Windows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot find Recycle Bin on Windows 10 desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Roy6x, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Roy6x Win User

Restore Recycle Bin to Windows 10 desktop

I cannot find Recycle Bin on Windows 10 desktop

:)

Roy6x, Jun 2, 2020

2. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Jun 2, 2020
  3. RECYCLE BIN ON DESKTOP, Windows 10

not working ?

apple999(2), Jun 2, 2020
  4. Restore Recycle Bin to Windows 10 desktop

RECYCLE BIN ON DESKTOP, Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to find Recycle bin in Windows 10, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Desktop, select
      Personalize.
    • Click on Themes in the left pane of this window.
    • Click on Desktop icon settings
      and click on Recycle bin icon.
    • Click Apply and Ok.
    • Now you will be able to see Recycle bin on the desktop.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Restore Recycle Bin to Windows 10 desktop

1. Restore Recycle Bin to Windows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - Restore Recycle Bin

2. How to restore recycle bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore recycle bin: How to restore recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-recycle-bin/60406d1d-0631-45b1-88ec-28dbfe59db60
  3. Restored from the Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restored from the Recycle Bin: My colleague claims she "Restored" a file from the Recycle Bin but the file didn't go back to the original folder. Is it possible the restored file overwrote and replaced a file of the same name in the origin folder, or something of that nature? What are the possible glitches...
  4. Restored from the Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restored from the Recycle Bin: My colleague claims she "Restored" a file from the Recycle Bin but the file didn't go back to the original folder. Is it possible the restored file overwrote and replaced a file of the same name in the origin folder, or something of that nature? What are the possible glitches...
  5. Restored from the Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. RECYCLE BIN NOT ON DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Customization
    RECYCLE BIN NOT ON DESKTOP: HOW DO I ADD RECYCLE BIN TO MY DESKTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-not-on-desktop/1bc67ee1-8862-48e4-b71a-e4c1de4a4640
  7. Recycle Bin Restore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recycle Bin Restore?: This morning I came into work and my desktop was absolutely covered with icons. Upon reviewing these icons, it appears that everything from my recycle bin from the last year has been moved to my desktop. I have noticed this happen before and it seems to happen occasionally...
  8. Restore from Recycle Bin

Restore from Recycle Bin: I restored an excel document from the recycle bin. I cannot find it. I have looked at answers from other threds and none of them have helped. It was a file named Book 1 Version 1. It never had a location. It seems as when I restored it, it just disappeared. Help?!...
  9. Restore in Recycle bin not working

Restore in Recycle bin not working: I had a file in my RecycleBin - Rt clk Restore - did not reach the destination. Pretty sure of the file name/path - did not reach the original location. Simply vanished - cant search for that file anywhere in the system...
  10. Recycle Bin on desktop

Recycle Bin on desktop: I can't access this folder on my desktop icon to see what is in it, please can you help me? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-on-desktop/22ccbdea-d6b5-4416-b4ee-4fb418c0652e"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 recycling bin find