Windows 10: Restore/Remove Everything

Discus and support Restore/Remove Everything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Restore/Remove Everything doesn't work. I go through the process, taking some minutes to run, and end with a message that says windows was unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarryJohnBee, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Restore/Remove Everything

Restore/Remove Everything doesn't work. I go through the process, taking some minutes to run, and end with a message that says windows was unable to perform the function. I've removed things like anti-viurs and other things that I though might be blocking the process, but no luck. What may be causing this not to work?

:)

HarryJohnBee, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 30, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore/Remove Everything [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Restore/Remove Everything

Windows app removal - restore point

Hello,

Restore points are generated when you install a new application, Windows Update or driver. You can also manually create a restore point. Restoring to an earlier point of time won't affect your personal files, but it will remove all the applications, drivers
    and Windows Updates installed after the restore point was made. To better assist you regarding your concern, we'd like to know more information.

• Do you see any available restore point on your computer?
    • Have you tried reinstalling the applications that were removed?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For more details about System Restore, please check this
    link
    and refer to Restore from a system restore point section.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Restore/Remove Everything

1. Restore/Remove Everything - Similar Threads - Restore Remove Everything

2. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  3. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  4. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Difference between "remove everything" and "restore factory settings" on Windows 10 reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between "remove everything" and "restore factory settings" on Windows 10 reset?: Today my laptop was infected by some kind of malware that sometimes pops some ad browsers when I'm using Chrome so I decided to completely reset my Windows 10. At the reset screen it shows 3 options: - keep the files - remove everything - restore factory settings Obviously I...
  6. System restore broke everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System restore broke everything: After doing some things and installing things I no longer needed I decided to restore to a point I created manually before doing the things. The system was working fine but I decided to give this system restore a try. After waiting for hours it finally finished... Everything...
  7. rebooting with remove everything

rebooting with remove everything: I'm planning to reboot my laptop, so does (remove everything) resets my C drive or all the drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rebooting-with-remove-everything/c4719a66-13d1-495a-bf19-cb92f9c9f967
  8. Removal of everything Logitech

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removal of everything Logitech: I am no longer using the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 & would like to know how to uninstall all the Logitech software from my computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. When I check Settings/Apps/Apps & Features, there is no listing for anything Logitech. The same goes...
  9. Removal of everything Logitech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of everything Logitech: I am no longer using the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 & would like to know how to uninstall all the Logitech software from my computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. When I check Settings/Apps/Apps & Features, there is no listing for anything Logitech. But if I open...
  10. Reset and remove everything

Reset and remove everything: Hello my friends. I reset windows 10 and chose remove everything yesterday. And i have a question.has All virus and connection history of my pc been deleted?...