Windows 10: Restore SearchUI.exe

Discus and support Restore SearchUI.exe in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Build 1909 and my antivirus Webroot randomly removed SearchUI.exe thinking it was a virus, which caused the Windows Search to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cyr6z, Jan 8, 2020.

1. /u/cyr6z Win User

Restore SearchUI.exe

I have Windows 10 Build 1909 and my antivirus Webroot randomly removed SearchUI.exe thinking it was a virus, which caused the Windows Search to no longer appear. Is there any easy way I can restore it?

submitted by /u/cyr6z
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cyr6z, Jan 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 Crash: Explorer.exe not responding and SearchUI and Shell Experience Host suspended

"Explorer. exe is Not Responding and SearchUI and SellExperienceHost are Suspended."

I had the same thing this morning, couldn't open files, drag and drop, to any folder in explorer. Rebooted (and it was a long reboot) and it fixed itself.

Mark the Engineer, Jan 8, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore SearchUI.exe [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Restore SearchUI.exe

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Restore SearchUI.exe

1. Restore SearchUI.exe - Similar Threads - Restore SearchUI exe

2. Cannot run most exe files or updat / restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run most exe files or updat / restore: I have Windows 10 I am not able to run most .exe files. Any exe files to do with either admin, recovering to a restore point, etc.I Double clicking on program icons it then takes a long time the file frezes and wont launche.I can get into settings and alter a few things, but...
  3. Cannot run most exe files or updat / restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot run most exe files or updat / restore: I have Windows 10 I am not able to run most .exe files. Any exe files to do with either admin, recovering to a restore point, etc.I Double clicking on program icons it then takes a long time the file frezes and wont launche.I can get into settings and alter a few things, but...
  4. Cannot run most exe files or updat / restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Restore regedit value for exe.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore regedit value for exe.: I accidentally changed tge default value for exe under regedit. This turns all the programmes and applications into exe file and makes me unable to open all the applications directly. How can i restore the default value so that I can open the applications as the default way?...
  6. Limit SearchUI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limit SearchUI: Is there a way to limit SearchUI from eating up too much space in the background? It's utter useless and the only purpose I use it is for the search so I don't have to navigate through the files to get what I want. It causes my PC to lose performance, and it's cancerous....
  7. Svchost.exe and searchUI messing with my internet and causing high ping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Svchost.exe and searchUI messing with my internet and causing high ping: Hello, i am not a big gamer but after the pask week or so ive been noticing a big hit with my ping. I opened task manager and resource monitor too see what was up and searchUI and svchost.exe were using big amounts of my network usage. My normal ping went from 50 go spiking...
  8. RE: Start Menu Changes Not Saved; ShellExperienceHost, SearchUI,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE: Start Menu Changes Not Saved; ShellExperienceHost, SearchUI,...: My relatively new Windows 10 machine was intended as a music and video production-only workstation, so I previously disabled all network functionality to ensure no Update meddling or Rootkit shenanigans. However, my old Windows 7 computer, serving as Internet workstation,...
  9. SearchUI Stealing Focus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SearchUI Stealing Focus: Hi, I've recently started playing RDR2 but every few minutes SearchUI.exe steals focus from the game. From what I've read, you are unable to uninstall Cortana or rename to stop the process from running. Has anybody had a similar issue and been able to resolve? Windows...
  10. Odd New Cortana/SearchUI Glitch? Delayed Open of Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd New Cortana/SearchUI Glitch? Delayed Open of Start Menu?: I started getting these odd delays. Cortana's button would no longer open her. when I pressed the windows key or pressed the start menu, it took about 2 seconds to pop up... Very odd, my PC has an i7 4790k, and 8gb of RAM, and an r9 290 in it all on an SSD with plenty of...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall searchui.exe

2. restart searchui.exe

3. searchui restore

4. restore search ui,
  5. windows shell experience host suspended,
  6. how to restore search ui.exe,
  7. searchui.exe missing,
  8. searchui.exe reset,
  9. windows 10 microsoft processes suspended searchui blank