Windows 10: Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91

Discus and support Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was able to turn the version 89 Proton interface into something I could use, and version 91 has broken it again. I really need single-space drop down... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Judy in Texas, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91

I was able to turn the version 89 Proton interface into something I could use, and version 91 has broken it again. I really need single-space drop down menus. I really need the icons in the menus and elsewhere to show up well. I have a new Surface Go 2 that I bought to read the digital magazines that I have subscribed to to replace the paper. The fonts for the Firefox commands are very small on this, so I depend on the icons to help me find the links I am looking for. The Go 2 screen is very small and it is annoying to waste it on double spaces. The changes I made before, to set the Proton choices to false, aren't enough any more. Do any of you have it figured out yet?

:)

Judy in Texas, Aug 13, 2021

2. Drop Lists in Win10

I have several applications that use drop lists that no longer work with the mouse in Windows10. Using the mouse left click does not activate the list of options. Sometimes, you can click in the field and use the keyboard down or up arrow to see the list
    options but that is not always the case. On the same machine, using Excel 2013, I can create a drop list and it works perfectly. Any suggestions?

Michael-Heeney, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91

Firefox malware get out of jail tip

Try updating your firefox? Whenever something crashes my firefox or I control alt delete it and I start it again and it says restore or start a new session, then lists all the tabs. I can uncheck the tabs I don't want restored, like the one that caused the issue.

LAN_deRf_HA, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91

1. Restore single-space drop down lists in Firefox 91 - Similar Threads - Restore single space

2. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  3. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  4. Drop-down list after right-clicking on folders/shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop-down list after right-clicking on folders/shortcuts: Dear all:I have a specific question regarding the File Explorer. I have Win 8.1.By twice left-clicking on shortcuts and folders, one should by default be able to open the relevant folders; since a few months, this is not the case in my PC. By twice left clicking, I obtain the...
  5. Strange behavior with print dialog drop-down lists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange behavior with print dialog drop-down lists: When I try to print, the drop-downs in the print dialog for selecting the printer, page size, etc. look rather bizarre. The choices in each drop-down have missing letters. If I then hover the mouse over the list of choices, they appear normally.This is across-the-board, i.e,...
  6. Mail Auto Fill - drop down list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Auto Fill - drop down list: Hi All, I researched but can not find an answer. Mail app does not suggest started email addresses by name anymore - only by email address. Usually, as does my other machine at work, when start typing the name of a person, it fills the email address. On this machine it...
  7. Drop Down list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drop Down list: I made a drop list, so that it was easier for me to input data. I go to use the drop down arrow, to use the list I made, and nothing shows up. How can I use my own list I created? Thanks!...
  8. deleting items from a drop down list

in Windows 10 Support
    deleting items from a drop down list: after i have "moved" or "copy to" many files, the drop down menu shows the folders/files i have pinned to quick access, and then shows a long list of other places i have sent files/folders to. is there any way to edit this list so only very recent items show up? 115388
  9. Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list: [img] 97281
  10. Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow: Hi guys, I have a problem where right clicking and trying to open drop downs (i think called context menus). There is often a huge delay and unresponsiveness, but not crashes. In the video you'll see me try to open windows, and right clicking the sound icon, which opens...