Windows 10: Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs

Discus and support Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When a Word doc is in full-screen view the Status Bar at the bottom of the screen appears. When I reduce the size of the doc on screen, the Status Bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dan Shephard, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs

When a Word doc is in full-screen view the Status Bar at the bottom of the screen appears. When I reduce the size of the doc on screen, the Status Bar disappears. This has only started happening within the past day. Prior to this, I have been able to display multiple docs on screen simultaneously and retain access to the Status Bar. How do I reduce the size of a doc on my screen and retain the Status Bar?

:)

Dan Shephard, Jan 11, 2021
  2. MisterEd Win User

Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Is the Status Bar completely missing or is it there but nothing is showing on it?

If it still there you can check its configuration by:

• Right-click on Status Bar
    • Customize Status Bar dialog is shown

My copy of Word 2019 has the following Status Bar options selected by default:
    • Page Number
    • Word Count
    • Spelling and Grammar Check
    • Language
    • Label
    • Signatures
    • Macro Recording
    • Upload Status
    • Document Updates Available
    • View Shortcuts Available
    • Zoom Slider

MisterEd, Jan 11, 2021
  3. How to restore a word doc

How to restore a word doc back up 12 hours

Just 12 hours not more.

StanLarson1, Jan 11, 2021
  4. ALANGR Win User

Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs

Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Thanks both for your comments. The status bar was not visible at all (that's why I came to the forum as all I found everywhere started with 'click on the status bar'!
    The trick you suggested Damun worked fine, thanks.
    So back to work!
    Cheers both

ALANGR, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs

1. Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs - Similar Threads - Restore Status Bar

2. Pinning word docs to task bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinning word docs to task bar.: Pinning word docs to task bar. Three days ago and ten years prior, I could pin à regularly used word doc to the word icon in my task bar. This was done by dragging and dropping the file from File Explorer to the Windows icon on task bar. Then if I right clicked the windows...
  3. Pinning word docs to task bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning word docs to task bar.: Pinning word docs to task bar. Three days ago and ten years prior, I could pin à regularly used word doc to the word icon in my task bar. This was done by dragging and dropping the file from File Explorer to the Windows icon on task bar. Then if I right clicked the windows...
  4. Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs: When a Word doc is in full-screen view the Status Bar at the bottom of the screen appears. When I reduce the size of the doc on screen, the Status Bar disappears. This has only started happening within the past day. Prior to this, I have been able to display multiple docs on...
  5. Word docs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word docs: all my docs have changed to wordpad - i need word - how do i change them all back to word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/14b35def-7d81-4b36-a574-49820a43b449
  6. Word 2019; Status Bar missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2019; Status Bar missing: I find that today I do not have a status bar in MSWord - so no page count, zoom,etc.: word 2019 I am not aware of doing anything to change any options; any ideas on how to get the SB back? Has the default window size changed (and if so how would |I reset it)? Thanks anyone...
  7. opening a word doc

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening a word doc: since purchasing and installing Adobe, When I open a document in word i have about 3 signs coming up - eg: File not found: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/MACPDFM/MacPDFM.framework/Versions/A/MacPDFM How do I stop this?...
  8. word docs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word docs: I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/4c72539b-d66b-48de-afbc-94febd147180
  9. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  10. how to open this doc as word doc?

how to open this doc as word doc?: This document was originally opened as a notepad document, so it opens that way always. I would like to change it to a Word document. Is that possible?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. status bar freeze in Word