Windows 10: restore taskbar to original location

Discus and support restore taskbar to original location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to restore taskbar to original location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DougCulp, Feb 11, 2019.

1. DougCulp Win User

restore taskbar to original location

how to restore taskbar to original location

:)

DougCulp, Feb 11, 2019

2. Taskbar location

Hi Todd,

Sudden changes in the location of the taskbar can occur due to misconfiguration in Windows settings. But you don't have to worry, you can modify the location where the taskbar will be displayed. Follow these steps to change the location of your taskbar:

• Right click on your taskbar.
    • Choose Taskbar settings.
    • Look for Taskbar location on screen. The drop-down button under it will let you choose your preferred location for the taskbar.

For further information on how to use the taskbar in Windows 10, visit this
    link

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Can't Restore Desktop to Original Location

Hi,

I moved my Desktop to my D drive, but accidentally didn't put it in a subfolder. Now my Desktop shows the entire contents of my D drive. I want to restore it to its original location, but it fails and I receive this error: Failed to build the list of regular
    subdirectories under "D:\System Volume Information". Access is denied.

Is there a way to fix this without having to create a new user?

Thanks!

DenniRussel, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. restore taskbar to original location - Similar Threads - restore taskbar original

2. I can't restore Desktop to it's Original Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't restore Desktop to it's Original Location: Hi!,I moved my Desktop to my D drive but didn't make a new folder named desktop. Now desktop is mixed with other folders/content of my d drive. I wanted to restore it to its original location which is in the local C drive but it fails and I receive this: "The Folder can't be...
  3. I can't restore Desktop to it's Original Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't restore Desktop to it's Original Location: Hi!,I moved my Desktop to my D drive but didn't make a new folder named desktop. Now desktop is mixed with other folders/content of my d drive. I wanted to restore it to its original location which is in the local C drive but it fails and I receive this: "The Folder can't be...
  4. Restoring latest files from Windows Backup using 'Restore Files' when original location...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring latest files from Windows Backup using 'Restore Files' when original location...: One of my drives F has failed. I have been backing up this drive using Windows backup and want to resore the latest versions to my C drive. As the F drive is no longer available it is no longer in the folder list to be backed up in Backup options. When I use 'Restore Files...
  5. OneDrive - Restore Folders to original locations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - Restore Folders to original locations: Win 10 Home How do I remove the default folders from OneDrive and restore to there original location - desktop, documents, pictures, etc? In other words - I do not want C:\users\...\OneDrive\Desktop just C:users\...\Desktop. Thanks, Darryl...
  6. Can't restore desktop to original location

Can't restore desktop to original location: Hi, I moved my Desktop to my D drive, but accidentally didn't put it in a subfolder. Now my Desktop shows the entire contents of my D drive. I want to restore it to its original location, but it fails and I receive this error: Failed to build the list of regular...
  7. Can't Restore Music to Original Location

Can't Restore Music to Original Location: Hi, I moved my Music to my D drive, but accidentally didn't put it in a subfolder. Now my Music shows the entire contents of my D drive. I want to restore it to its original location, but it fails and I receive this error: Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories...
  8. Original file location

Original file location: Hi Everyone, I have a user within the organisation that has moved a file from a folder to a newly created folder. They seem to have lost track of where they had originally transferred the file from (original folder location). Is there a way I could find out where...
  9. restore original doc.x

restore original doc.x: trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??...
  10. Unable to restore original downloads folder location

Unable to restore original downloads folder location: Dear community, I have a new Windows 8 computer. The hard drive is separated in two, OS (C:) and DATA (D:) and I realised that all my files were being stored in drive C: I read online that you could modify where folders like 'My documents' are stored by clicking...