Windows 10: restore to 2 days ago

Discus and support restore to 2 days ago in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to restore computer to 2 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-2-days-ago/85995d58-361e-497c-9c7b-7972ccc13c4d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ReneeDeJane, Feb 5, 2019.

1. restore to 2 days ago

I want to restore computer to 2 days ago.

:)

ReneeDeJane, Feb 5, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 5, 2019
  4. restore to 2 days ago

Restore Problems, trying to restore my PC to a date about three days ago.

Hi

I am trying to restore my PC to a date about three days ago, however when i go onto the create date it will not let me change the date from the actual time I am actually on the PC. Can someone please advise me how to change the date to enable me to restore.
    I am not very PC literate so easy steps please would be most appreciated.

Many thanks

chrisphillips5, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

restore to 2 days ago

1. restore to 2 days ago - Similar Threads - restore days ago

2. Cannot receive emails. Account hijacked 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot receive emails. Account hijacked 2 days ago: Fraudsters hidjaced my email account. I do not receive any more emails. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails-account-hijacked-2-days-ago/acac2b07-dbe9-4f6a-94d3-c2f098690be3
  3. Cannot receive emails. Account hijacked 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot receive emails. Account hijacked 2 days ago: Fraudsters hidjaced my email account. I do not receive any more emails. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails-account-hijacked-2-days-ago/acac2b07-dbe9-4f6a-94d3-c2f098690be3
  4. Adobe not opening pdf's. It was fine 2 days ago!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe not opening pdf's. It was fine 2 days ago!: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop and use pdf's regularly for work documents.Two days ago I could open them with Adobe which is the default program without any issues. Today Adobe would not open them.Adobe support much better than Microsoft as you can actually get online...
  5. Adobe not opening pdf's. It was fine 2 days ago!

Adobe not opening pdf's. It was fine 2 days ago!: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop and use pdf's regularly for work documents.Two days ago I could open them with Adobe which is the default program without any issues. Today Adobe would not open them.Adobe support much better than Microsoft as you can actually get online...
  6. Adobe not opening pdf's. It was fine 2 days ago!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Adobe not opening pdf documents. It was fine 2 days ago!

Adobe not opening pdf documents. It was fine 2 days ago!: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop and use pdf's regularly for work documents.Two days ago I could open them with Adobe which is the default program without any issues. Today Adobe would not open them.Adobe support much better than Microsoft as you can actually get online...
  8. BSOD after update 2 days ago

BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  9. BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago

BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago: I got a new graphics card back at the beginning of August and was streaming. At the beginning of September, I downloaded Windows 2004 and got my first BSOD. I didn't have a problem until 2 days ago when I would get the BSOD whenever I was streaming a game. This would happen...
  10. windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago: somebody please help me. isn't there a tech who can log onto to my computer and fix this? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-will-not-load-after-an-update-2-days/19e55b1e-bc49-4e27-adfc-eb2d3a181d0e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore system from 2 days ago

2. how to restore my computer to two days ago

3. reset to two days ago

4. restore to 2 days ago,
  5. how to restore windows from 2 days ago?,
  6. steps to restoe tp 2 days ago,
  7. facebook restore from 2 days ago,
  8. how to restore pc to 2 days ago,
  9. Restore version from 2 days ago