Windows 10: restore to a later date

Discus and support restore to a later date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; restored to earlier rstr point by mistake ca I get back to previous date like 2/25/21... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by roadhwg47, Feb 27, 2021.

1. roadhwg47 Win User

restore to a later date

restored to earlier rstr point by mistake ca I get back to previous date like 2/25/21

:)

roadhwg47, Feb 27, 2021

2. installing windows 10 backup and restore later

1. Backup Vista
    2. Upgrade Vista->Windows 7 -> Windows 10. Get activated.
    3. Backup Windows 10.
    4. Clean Install Windows 10. Make sure still activated
    5. Backup a fresh copy of Windows 10
    6. Restore

To perform step 4 i will need to have downloaded an iso and create a dvd or usb to boot from.....so will not this ISO be ok and the one you mention ?

reddwarf4ever, Feb 27, 2021
  3. system restore date

How to go back to an earlier date in system restore. Only the current date is listed under restore date. Is there not a listing of several earlier restore dates? Problems occurred after I allowed install of v. 1903(which required 3 attempts
    by windows) I chose immediately to return to previous v. 1809. Seems that change too was not completed properly though troubleshooting states it was.

klaro 1590, Feb 27, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

restore to a later date

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

restore to a later date [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

restore to a later date

1. restore to a later date - Similar Threads - restore later date

2. How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?: HiI tried to restore my system to 2 days ago, but system restore only offers today. Is it possible to restore it to further back please?Many thanks in advance....
  3. How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?: HiI tried to restore my system to 2 days ago, but system restore only offers today. Is it possible to restore it to further back please?Many thanks in advance....
  4. How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore to earlier date: Downloaded a driver from driver support one so i could use my cd drive to rip cds to my sony mp3 player, now they want to charge $9.99 per month to do so, i did not enter any detsils...
  6. Restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore to earlier date: Downloaded a driver from driver support one so i could use my cd drive to rip cds to my sony mp3 player, now they want to charge $9.99 per month to do so, i did not enter any detsils...
  7. Restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore to earlier date: Restore to earlier date windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-earlier-date/ebef6cf0-84e3-463c-9c5a-fadb3743758f
  8. system restore date

system restore date: How to go back to an earlier date in system restore. Only the current date is listed under restore date. Is there not a listing of several earlier restore dates? Problems occurred after I allowed install of v. 1903(which required 3 attempts by windows) I chose immediately...
  9. restore computer to previous date

restore computer to previous date: After syncing cell phone to computer, Total screen change. I want to restore computer to previous date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-computer-to-previous-date/ee18203f-84ef-44b0-8029-90f6d1dfcb27
  10. Restore computer to previous date

Restore computer to previous date: I want to restore my computer to previous date, but there is no restore point at that date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/restore-computer-to-previous-date/9d63db28-b68d-4896-b20c-f1c2ddc4f447