Windows 10: Restore to Different Partition using EaseUS 12.8

Discus and support Restore to Different Partition using EaseUS 12.8 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have dual boot Win10A/Win10B systems on the same disk, different partitions. I have a full backup of the Win10A partition that I want to restore to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by hmonk09, Dec 3, 2020.

1. hmonk09 Win User

Restore to Different Partition using EaseUS 12.8

I have dual boot Win10A/Win10B systems on the same disk, different partitions. I have a full backup of the Win10A partition that I want to restore to Win10B partition for the purpose of troubleshooting. However, when I go to "Restore to . . ." I am only given the option to restore to the Win10A partition from which the backup was made. Is there a way to restore the Win10A partition to the Win10B partition.

Both win10.0.18362

Thanks.

:)

hmonk09, Dec 3, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

EASEUS Partition Master Professional 6.1.1 Giveaway

Yes, just create a new partition using the free space.
    Step by step here: Free partition manager to resize/move FAT & NTFS hard disk partition
    But, remember, if things can go wrong... they will at the most inopportune moment.
    You might wanna make a disk image(or back-up) of the files first.
    *Smile Restore to Different Partition using EaseUS 12.8 :)

95Viper, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Silverel, Dec 3, 2020
  4. SIW2 Win User

EaseUS todo backup

1. Click disk and partition backup

Restore to Different Partition using EaseUS 12.8 [​IMG]

2. EITHER tick the box next to the Disk - then you could untick any partitions you don't want to include

3. OR - hover over a partition and a checkbox appears. Make sure boxes of any partitions you want image are ticked (in this case, I only ticked one partition)

4. Click Browse to select destination of image file.

It is suggesting L:\My Backups as destination - you can change that by browsing to a different destination

SIW2, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Restore to Different Partition using EaseUS 12.8 - Similar Threads - Restore Different Partition

2. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  3. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  4. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. EaseUS Partition master takes too long

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUS Partition master takes too long: I recently installed ease us partition manager. I clicked merge partition option and merged my c and f drive, now I'm having a problem, in the EaseUS os boot mode, it is stuck in 20 percent for the past 7 hours. My c drive was filed that's why I merged them, my c drive has 95...
  6. EaseUS Partition master takes too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EaseUS Partition master takes too long: I recently installed ease us partition manager. I clicked merge partition option and merged my c and f drive, now I'm having a problem, in the EaseUS os boot mode, it is stuck in 20 percent for the past 4 hours. My c drive was filed that's why I merged them, my c drive has 95...
  7. failed restores with EaseUS Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    failed restores with EaseUS Backup: I am using the free edition of EaseUS ToDo Backup and run into problems with restoring in a specific situation. I was doing regular full backups of a Win7 system partition, located on Disk 1 (not sure if it matters, but when I installed Win 7 a long time ago, I forced...
  8. Anyone use Easeus ToDo

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Anyone use Easeus ToDo: I have just started using Easesus ToDo and done a system back up earlier is this what the back up is supposed to look like? IMG_20200613_181839.jpg - Google Drive 158402
  9. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master: EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware. I've uninstalled...
  10. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master: EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware. I've uninstalled...