Windows 10: Restore to factory stuck! please help!!

Discus and support Restore to factory stuck! please help!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to restore my laptop to factory and its stuck at 64% now. It keeps restarting the laptop and blinking. please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeYu9, Jan 21, 2022.

1. JoeYu9 Win User

Restore to factory stuck! please help!!

I tried to restore my laptop to factory and its stuck at 64% now. It keeps restarting the laptop and blinking. please help!

:)

JoeYu9, Jan 21, 2022

2. System restore got stuck

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What was the exact issue that you were facing that lead to perform restore?
    • Did you receive any error message, when the system restore got stuck?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

Since the computer is being stuck, I suggest you to restart the computer and try to perform the restore again and check if it helps.

I also suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue which led to perform system restore along with the make and model of the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 21, 2022
  3. ive tried to restore factory reset but now stuck in bios

Could you describe how you tried to 'reset' it? Was there a restore point in use?

Being stuck in the Bios is never a good thing. Make sure your hard drive is working properly and your HD is set to 1st in the boot list.

AlpacaAT910, Jan 21, 2022
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Restore to factory stuck! please help!! - Similar Threads - Restore factory stuck

2. Help with factory restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with factory restore: I have a Lenova Yoga C740 laptop. It crashed to blue screen. Error message OxcOOOOO34. I need to factory reset it. It originally needed a Bitkey recovery, but I got around that. I have no recovery Disk or USB. I tried the NOVA button, and it did not work. I have googled...
  3. Help with factory restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with factory restore: I have a Lenova Yoga C740 laptop. It crashed to blue screen. Error message OxcOOOOO34. I need to factory reset it. It originally needed a Bitkey recovery, but I got around that. I have no recovery Disk or USB. I tried the NOVA button, and it did not work. I have googled...
  4. Restore to factory stuck! please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore to factory stuck! please help!!: I tried to restore my laptop to factory and its stuck at 64% now. It keeps restarting the laptop and blinking. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-factory-stuck-please-help/09af6b5f-795b-41ea-8bd4-4a03bf70a2f8
  5. Restore to factory stuck! please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore to factory stuck! please help!!: I tried to restore my laptop to factory and its stuck at 64% now. It keeps restarting the laptop and blinking. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-factory-stuck-please-help/09af6b5f-795b-41ea-8bd4-4a03bf70a2f8
  6. Factory Restore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory Restore: I’ve been trying to reset my laptop for the past few days, I’ve moved all my photos/videos/documents ECT onto a external storage. There is literally nothing else I could possibly remove or delete from this laptop to free up more space but it keeps saying I need to free up...
  7. Stuck. Please help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck. Please help.: I am unable to enter safety mode because my laptop crashes every time I do that. I am unable to refresh or reset this laptop because the password is not working. How can I fix that?...
  8. Factory Restore

Factory Restore: Im trying to factory restore my computer, it says there isnt enough memory. I've deleted everything that I can find to take off, how can i get past this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-restore/7a475a11-8592-411c-b653-d8fa46dbc555
  9. Factory restore

Factory restore: Hi I live in China and bought a Lenovo computer with Chinese settings. I purchased Windows 10 Pro for English Language settings. I now want to do factory reset which, I presume, will return it to Chinese mode. How do I reinstall Windows 10 Pro? Thank you. David...
  10. System restore stuck, help!!!

System restore stuck, help!!!: my laptop is stuck on system restore is restoring the registry for 2 hours now.. what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-stuck-help/c7fc7731-5238-41da-8315-7c73c987d9e7