Windows 10: restore vertical scroll

Discus and support restore vertical scroll in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of a sudden my scrolling has changed from vertical to horizontal/ I want to go back to vertical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ELLIOTTKOREMAN, Apr 9, 2019.

1. restore vertical scroll

All of a sudden my scrolling has changed from vertical to horizontal/

I want to go back to vertical

:)

ELLIOTTKOREMAN, Apr 9, 2019

2. right hand vertical scroll bar

Hi WV,,Well I have tried everything you have suggested and nothing seems to apply?

Q5....F4 on my pc brings up Projects?

F5 enables/disables my touch pad?

My mouse works perfectly on other scroll bars[vertical/horizontal].

When I use the touch pad I get the same problem with the right hand vertical scroll bar and as I said before it is not a big deal...Paul

paulvenema, Apr 9, 2019
  3. right hand vertical scroll bar

To WV..When looking at a page there is a left and right hand vertical bar...As I mentioned I have no problem with any vertical/horisontal bar when they appear to scroll down,except the main one[as I call it] on the right.

My Browser is Edge and I have not tried a different mouse but I have tried without the mouse and it still happens!...I have done what you have suggested and all my drivers are up to date..but I still have this "slipping" when I scroll...Paul

paulvenema, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

restore vertical scroll

Mouse Scroll Jumps

Hello Nate,

It is possible that the Vertical Scrolling is set to a higher numeric value. To assist you with your concern I would suggest checking the Vertical Scrolling to isolate the issue. Just follow these steps to isolate the issue.

• Press the Windows key and go to Settings.
    • Click Devices and go to Mouse.
    • Click on Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Wheel tab.
    • Put a bullet on Roll the wheel one notch to scroll and change the numeric value to 2 or 3 (Depending on your preference.)
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Check if this will resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Jay Jap, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

restore vertical scroll

1. restore vertical scroll - Similar Threads - restore vertical scroll

2. Vertical scroll bar frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical scroll bar frozen: No matter where I am on the computer, the vertical scroll bar on the right is visible but frozen. I have to use my fingers on the touch screen to move down or up. The up and down arrows on the keyboard work too. But still, I would like my vertical scroll bar back....
  3. Vertical scroll bar frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical scroll bar frozen: No matter where I am on the computer, the vertical scroll bar on the right is visible but frozen. I have to use my fingers on the touch screen to move down or up. The up and down arrows on the keyboard work too. But still, I would like my vertical scroll bar back....
  4. Vertical scroll bar frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Vertical Scroll Bar Disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vertical Scroll Bar Disappears: I've seen this topic come up before, and so far, none of the solutions offered has fixed the problem I've got. On certain web pages, the vertical scroll bar disappears, as if the page is too wide for the screen, even though the bottom scroll bar is also missing, indicating...
  6. Make mouse scroll horizontally instead of vertically in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Make mouse scroll horizontally instead of vertically in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to make your mouse scroll a page horizontally. […] This article Make mouse scroll horizontally instead of vertically in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Arc mouse vertical scroll issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc mouse vertical scroll issue: Hi all, I´ve been using my arc mouse since a few years and not sure since when I noticed about this issue. No matter the app edge, word, etc I have a problem when scrolling up using the wheel. It goes ok when scrolling down but it just starts scrolling randomly up and down...
  8. Vertical Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vertical Scroll Bar: I am using Windows 10 and Office 365 on my PC. I have a large number of folders in My Documents. One of these folders and its subdocuments folders has the vertical scroll bar missing. In its Word and Excel files I have checked to Show vertical scroll bar options and the files...
  9. List contents do not scroll when dragging vertical scroll bar button in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    List contents do not scroll when dragging vertical scroll bar button in Windows 10: When I grab the scroll bar "button" (or whatever that dragable object is called) to scroll down a list the list content does not smooth scroll in real-time but just jumps to the new position immediately once I release the "button". I've searched online and can't find a fix....
  10. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - ? vertical wheel scrolling option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - ? vertical wheel scrolling option.: I need to know whether Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Windows 10 differs in any way to the 8.1 version. Specifically with regard to the settings for an Optical Mouse ... does it have a setting whereby I can turn off Vertical Wheel Scrolling ? [see image] [img]...