Windows 10: Restore Windows 10 Calendar items for deleted account that were not synched

Discus and support Restore Windows 10 Calendar items for deleted account that were not synched in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I have an iCloud account added to the Windows 10 Calendar app. A couple of weeks ago, when adding a new entry the app started displaying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miti 1982, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Miti 1982 Win User

Restore Windows 10 Calendar items for deleted account that were not synched

Hi All,

I have an iCloud account added to the Windows 10 Calendar app.

A couple of weeks ago, when adding a new entry the app started displaying that an error occurred and my items could not be saved.

I did the following tests:

1. Create an item on my iPhone -> Appears in the Windows 10 Calendar, thus working fine.

2. Modify an existing item in the Windows 10 Calendar -> Modification appears on iPhone, thus working fine.

3. Create an item in the Windows 10 Calendar -> Error appears, not showing on iPhone.

I then removed and re-added the account but only the synched items showed up. So all entries that had not synched were lost.

Is there a way to recover those entries? a local cache or backup where they would still be available

Any help would be appreciated since the missing records create a very unpleasant situation for the next 2-3 weeks in the schedule.

Thank you!

:)

Miti 1982, Oct 10, 2020

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 10, 2020
  3. zooburner Win User
    Calendar wont Synch

Hi there

I have tried a nice new fresh re-install of windows 10, this time I decided to sign in with my outlook account instead of a local account.

The install itself went very smoothly, the problem I now have is that when I use the handy calendar app to make changes or add events it does not update on outlook.com web calendar or my phone it is of course logging in with the same account.

If I make changes on the web outlook, they are synched to my phone, if I make changes on my phone they are synched to my web calendar, but not visible via the calendar app that stays the same.

I wonder if anyone has any idea's ?
    zoo

zooburner, Oct 10, 2020
  4. EWINGR Win User

Tilt: Hard Reset-> Restore-> Synch-> Calendar entries disappear

Well I think that my problem is related to my partnerships not being the same for some reason after a restore. I don't know why that would be.

Anyway, I've tried several times with things, and no matter what I do, when I synch to my PC, my Calendar gets wiped out.

To be sure I"m clear, here is what originally transpired:

• Backed up the phone

• Had to do a hard reset

• Restored phone. All looked good

• I synched dto the PC, and it made me delete one of my partnerships, and create a new one

• I synched, and all calendar entries on my PC and PHone disappeared
    So, To start to repair, I would do this:

• Restore from my backup -> results with all calendar entries, and original Partnerships
    So, what would be the correct steps to take now to get my calendar entries back on my pc? I just tried deleting my partnerships, but I ended up with same result. I presume I did something wrong, or out of order. The good news is I have the backup, the bad
    news is I can't seem to get the calendar to my PC. INterestingly, it is not affecting my address book, or jounal.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

EWINGR, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Restore Windows 10 Calendar items for deleted account that were not synched - Similar Threads - Restore Calendar items

2. Windows 10 calendar - Synch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 calendar - Synch: Hi. How can I synch windows calendar (regular windows calendar right near the clock) with my Android phone ? I usually click on windows calendar, and make a note on the day, putting also an warning to the day before the event/task. But, I want to have that sync with my...
  3. How to synch windows 10 calendar with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to synch windows 10 calendar with google calendar: Hello,My Windows 10 Calendar no longer syncs with my Google Calendar.I only use the Windows calendar when I receive a meeting invitation in a format that doesn't automatically appear in my Google Calendar.Google is the only calendar I want to use.How can I get my Windows 10...
  4. Deleted Items Can't Restored

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Items Can't Restored: Over the past couple of days my keybpard has been less responsive. I thought it might be batteries, so I switched in new ones. I then went into a windows folder and as I clicked on things at first they didn' open., then as I clicked on them whole folders started deleting. I...
  5. Deleted Items Can't Restored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Items Can't Restored: Over the past couple of days my keybpard has been less responsive. I thought it might be batteries, so I switched in new ones. I then went into a windows folder and as I clicked on things at first they didn' open., then as I clicked on them whole folders started deleting. I...
  6. Deleted Items Can't Restored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App: Every time I signed into my Microsoft Calendar App I received a notice on the top of the app that my calendar was out of date. I use Yahoo Mail. I searched for solutions for the synching problem and uninstalled and reinstalled my Yahoo account. Now that the accounts are...
  8. Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App: Every time I signed into my Microsoft Calendar App I received a notice on the top of the app that my calendar was out of date. I use Yahoo Mail. I searched for solutions for the synching problem and uninstalled and reinstalled my Yahoo account. Now that the accounts are...
  9. Restoring Deleted Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Deleted Items: I recently switched energy supplier, the new one started on Nov. 16. Thinking I would not need any of the data for my old supplier, I deleted the file. I was too quick in doing so, so I tried 2 recovery items, Recuva, & WiseDataRecoveryPortable. They were able to find the...
  10. Calendar wont Synch

Calendar wont Synch: Hi there I have tried a nice new fresh re-install of windows 10, this time I decided to sign in with my outlook account instead of a local account. The install itself went very smoothly, the problem I now have is that when I use the handy calendar app to make changes or...