Windows 10: Restore Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Restore Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, this pc had win 10 pro. this pc froze. I had to install a new primary hard drive. so far I have been able to recover to windows 10, but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wilsonpickette, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Restore Windows 10 pro

hello, this pc had win 10 pro. this pc froze. I had to install a new primary hard drive. so far I have been able to recover to windows 10, but not windows 10 pro. Can anyone help resolve my problem? I have several big external backup drives that have always been attached for backup of all. but I don't know how to find the proof of win 10 pro in these.. Any ideas?

:)

wilsonpickette, Jan 1, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Restore Windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Restore Windows 10 pro

1. Restore Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Restore pro

2. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations deactivated after system restore with error code: 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations deactivated after system restore with error code: 0xC0EA000A: Hello, Yesterday my PC was updated via. Microsoft Update feature with new firmware for my ASUS BIOS. After that my Windows won't boot so I had to perform system reset and restore after noticing that OS reset failed. When I get my Windows up and working again I found...
  3. reactivate store upgraded windows 10 pro after system image restore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reactivate store upgraded windows 10 pro after system image restore: Hi I think the title says it all. I need to re-activate windows 10 pro I got by upgrading from home edition via Microsoft store. I need to reactivate because my laptop broke, sent away for repair, came back reset. So I restored from a recent image I had made with pro...
  4. Windows 10 Pro system restore on Joysystem desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro system restore on Joysystem desktop: Does anyone know how exactly to access the system restore on the partioned boot drive of a Joysystem desk top running windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-system-restore-on-joysystem-desktop/92735f9d-1182-4c76-8107-6536b471b07f
  5. File History in Windows 10 Pro will not restore files from old Surface RT to new Surface

File History in Windows 10 Pro will not restore files from old Surface RT to new Surface: I used file history to back up my files from my original model Surface to an external hard drive. The battery from the original had died and the unit would only work when the power was connected. Someone kindly gave me a later model Surface running Win 10 Pro. I used File...
  6. external usb hard disk, not being recognized by backup and restore in win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external usb hard disk, not being recognized by backup and restore in win 10 pro: I have a seagate goflex 1TB external drive and I have had this issue upgrading from win 7 to win 10 however i am still using win 10 and have joined the insider program and am running a pre release copy of the latest version of windows, and I am now experiencing the same...
  7. Windows 10 Pro System Image Restore Failed Parameter is Incorrect (0x80070057)

Windows 10 Pro System Image Restore Failed Parameter is Incorrect (0x80070057): Although this issue has been happening for a while I only encounter it this week while trying to restore a system image backup on my WD 500Gb system hard drive to a brand new Seagate HDD of the same size. I did this backup was because the WD drive started to give me a...
  8. Data Deleted After A Reset on my Windows 10 Pro. How To Restore Files.

Data Deleted After A Reset on my Windows 10 Pro. How To Restore Files.: Hi, I've been having issues with my Windows recently. At times I cannot scan my fingerprint to log in. Today they've asked me to key in my pin as my laptop coudnt scan my fingerprint. Suddenly, my entire windows went into reset mode and wiped out all my data and now its like...
  9. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to another computer, restore Windows 10 on original device

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to another computer, restore Windows 10 on original device: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro (paid $199) on my current laptop. I'm buying a new computer and will need to transfer the Pro license to the new computer and restore Windows 10 on the current laptop. I don't remember if it came with Windows 10, or if I had to update to 10 (free)...
  10. Upgraded machine from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro and image backup, on restore our application...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgraded machine from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro and image backup, on restore our application...: Hi, Using Paragon HD Manager for image backup/restores (version 16) and noticed something very odd other day. We restore/backup images constantly when switching between app versions for testing Scenario: Windows 7 pro upgraded on system to Windows 10 Pro Applications...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore windows 10 pro

2. recover windows 10 pro

3. recover windows10 pro

4. how to restore from usb windows 10 pro,
  5. how to recover windows 10 pro