Windows 10: restore windows 7 Help

Discus and support restore windows 7 Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please tell me how to a more friendly windows how do I recover windows 7..I dislike windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sylvialobland, Feb 16, 2020.

1. restore windows 7 Help

Please tell me how to a more friendly windows how do I recover windows 7..I dislike windows 10?

:)

sylvialobland, Feb 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 16, 2020
  3. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Feb 16, 2020
  4. restore windows 7 Help

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

restore windows 7 Help

1. restore windows 7 Help - Similar Threads - restore Help

2. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  3. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  4. HELP!Did a system restore and it’s been 10+ hours, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!Did a system restore and it’s been 10+ hours, what can I do?: I did a system restore yesterday night on my lenovo yoga, it got stuck on the logo of yoga and nothing else has happened. I have been seeing that if you turn off the computer it can lock my windows or something like that. But its already been 10+ hours and I not sure what to...
  5. HELP!Did a system restore and it’s been 10+ hours, what can I do?

HELP!Did a system restore and it’s been 10+ hours, what can I do?: I did a system restore yesterday night on my lenovo yoga, it got stuck on the logo of yoga and nothing else has happened. I have been seeing that if you turn off the computer it can lock my windows or something like that. But its already been 10+ hours and I not sure what to...
  6. Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.: Hello. I am Experiencing an Error Currently with downloading and installing updates in windows and other third party devices. it started when i was trying to download a driver for a Wacom driver for my tablet. it would not recognize the device. and i had a driver error. i...
  7. Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.

Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.: Hello. I am Experiencing an Error Currently with downloading and installing updates in windows and other third party devices. it started when i was trying to download a driver for a Wacom driver for my tablet. it would not recognize the device. and i had a driver error. i...
  8. Error 0x800703e6 Windows 10 Pro- Can someone help me fix my pc or factory restore it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point: Windows update for KB5034441 is a pain in da *ss. sry for long story, because I've seen video asking for help with gameboy and it miraculously have a response from the only person in the world who know how to fix that. so im going to leave a da*n essay if it helps...T^T...
  10. Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point: Windows update for KB5034441 is a pain in da *ss. sry for long story, because I've seen video asking for help with gameboy and it miraculously have a response from the only person in the world who know how to fix that. so im going to leave a da*n essay if it helps...T^T...