Windows 10: restore windows 7

Discus and support restore windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how windows do I change windows 10 back to windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jwatson75, Mar 24, 2019.

1. jwatson75 Win User

restore windows 7

how windows do I change windows 10 back to windows 7

:)

jwatson75, Mar 24, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Mar 24, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 24, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

restore windows 7

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

restore windows 7 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

restore windows 7

1. restore windows 7 - Similar Threads - restore

2. How do I restore the task bar button in windows 11home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore the task bar button in windows 11home?: I need to know how do I restore the task view button on my laptop, and also the calendar on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-the-task-bar-button-in-windows/be2347f2-212b-4c01-962d-3b6871173b8f
  3. How do I restore the task bar button in windows 11home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore the task bar button in windows 11home?: I need to know how do I restore the task view button on my laptop, and also the calendar on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-the-task-bar-button-in-windows/be2347f2-212b-4c01-962d-3b6871173b8f
  4. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  5. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  6. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  7. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  8. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?: I accidentally restored a couple of hundred deleted files from the bin when I meant to restore just 1. Apart from quitting the program which I have, is there an easy way to find them and delete them again before google drive reuploads them? Otherwise I'll just go through the...
  9. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?: I accidentally restored a couple of hundred deleted files from the bin when I meant to restore just 1. Apart from quitting the program which I have, is there an easy way to find them and delete them again before google drive reuploads them? Otherwise I'll just go through the...
  10. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?