Windows 10: Restore windows official version

Discus and support Restore windows official version in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The several installation of windows inside previews from the dev channel, simply made my disk full. I want to get out of the inside preview and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xeon1234, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Restore windows official version

The several installation of windows inside previews from the dev channel, simply made my disk full.

I want to get out of the inside preview and restore the windows to a clean state.

I have read the instructions to do it, and I have realized that this will take time to it. Now, I am afraid of loosing my personal files if I restore windows to a clean state.

Has anyone restored the windows? Did you follow any best practices?

submitted by /u/xeon1234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xeon1234, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Dec 21, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restore windows official version

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore windows official version [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Restore windows official version

1. Restore windows official version - Similar Threads - Restore official version

2. What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?: According to many 3rd part sites, the launch date is being told 25 June 2021 but there are no official messages by Microsoft and only cracked versions are there on the internet. Can anyone tell if this is a myth or is this official and if yes then what is the tentative Beta...
  3. Microsoft announces Windows 10 version 21H1 officially

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10 version 21H1 officially: Microsoft announced the next feature update for its Windows 10 operating system, version 21H1, today officially on the Windows Experience blog. John Cable, Vice President, Program Management, Windows Servicing and Delivery, confirmed in the announcement that the next feature...
  4. Restoring previous windows version

Restoring previous windows version: Restoring previous window version stuck on loop, plss help me, If I cant fix this, I wont be able to be present in our online class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-previous-windows-version/4f9dd09a-7fad-419a-947c-1e2b92b761bb
  5. Restoration of previous Windows version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoration of previous Windows version: I have replaced my hard drive & I want to restore my earlier Windows version. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoration-of-previous-windows-version/f18453db-fdb3-4b0b-aef4-20347a27bff7
  6. Official OneDrive "restore" procedure for a new PC

Official OneDrive "restore" procedure for a new PC: Hi, I got a new PC install. All my vital files from the old box are uploaded in OneDrive. I am now looking for the official Microsoft procedure how to get those files down to the new PC without OneDrive messing up my stuff in the cloud. BTW - I have this "Backup my importan...
  7. Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809

Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809: Hello everyone! I am using Windows 10 version 1803. I know that Windows 10 version 1809 is now released to many people. However, I checked Windows Update (and even Windows Update Assistant) to update my version but they all say that "You are up-to-date". Do you know...
  8. Restoration of previous version of windows

Restoration of previous version of windows: I was playing video suddenly chrome stopped responding so i press shutdown button and it started updating windows on 13% i again press shutdown it stopped updating and now from past 2hrs its showing blank screen saying Attempting to recover installation and restoring your...
  9. Is Windows 10 tech preview as updted as Win10 official version?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows 10 tech preview as updted as Win10 official version?: I currently am dual-booting windows 8 and windows 10 tech preview and of course I've been offered a free upgrade to windows 10 on my windows 8 partition (And I prefer windows 8 because I had crashing problems with some games in 10 TP). I was wondering, are they (Win 10 TP...
  10. Microsoft Official Confirms “Windows 10 Is the Last Version of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Official Confirms “Windows 10 Is the Last Version of Windows: With Windows 10, Microsoft’s going to change pretty much everything about its Windows model, so in addition to offering the operating free of charge to previous Windows users and switching to a continuous update process rather than a monthly cycle, the company is also...