Windows 10: RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.

Discus and support RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need some help to configure my factory PC and it will change the configuration to its default values. Help.!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dennis R.Bently, Apr 1, 2019.

1. RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.

Hi, I need some help to configure my factory PC and it will change the configuration to its default values.

Help.!!

:)

Dennis R.Bently, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Apr 1, 2019
  4. RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.

RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.

Hi. Leslie

My name is Ben

Independent Advisor

I hope to help.

When you reset Windows 10, all the applications that you have installed will be deleted, but your Windows files and settings will be maintained if you specify it. Take these steps to achieve your restoration:

1. First, go to the 'Settings' menu of your desktop or laptop. To do so, click on the Windows logo that you will find in the lower left corner of your screen and select 'Settings' from the list of programs.

2. In 'Windows Settings', locate the 'Update and security' icon and click on it.

3. In the menu on the left, click on 'Recovery', followed by the gray 'Start' button that you will see under the 'Reset this PC' section.

4. You will automatically see another window in which you must choose an option: either reset your PC keeping the files or restore it without saving any files or settings.

5. By clicking on 'Remove all', followed by 'Next' and 'Restore', your PC will start to reset, which in English is known as hard reset or factory reset.

Your computer will reboot automatically when the reset is complete.

Now you only have to wait, and be patient because the process will last a few minutes and in the meantime, you will not be able to use the PC. When finished, you will be welcomed by the Windows start screen, which will now look like newly installed, faster
    and without problems.

MilagrosM2020, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.

1. RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION. - Similar Threads - RESTORE FACTORY CONFIGURATION

2. Factory Restore Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Restore Windows 7: Can a computer be restored to factory condition for Windows 7 on a laptop computer without a Windows 7 disc or a Windows 7 software key, after a system recovery image was made?I made a system recovery image to an external hard drive. I later deleted the system recovery image...
  3. Factory Restore Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Restore Windows 7: Can a computer be restored to factory condition for Windows 7 on a laptop computer without a Windows 7 disc or a Windows 7 software key, after a system recovery image was made?I made a system recovery image to an external hard drive. I later deleted the system recovery image...
  4. Factory Restore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory Restore: I’ve been trying to reset my laptop for the past few days, I’ve moved all my photos/videos/documents ECT onto a external storage. There is literally nothing else I could possibly remove or delete from this laptop to free up more space but it keeps saying I need to free up...
  5. factory restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    factory restore: If I factory restore my laptop, will I be able to reinstall windows 10 and microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-restore/d8ba9d35-fd50-420b-83b3-510f650401ca
  6. restore to factory

restore to factory: Is there a way to restore my notebook to factory condition without shutting it down to log in as admin. I have access denied and have tried deleting files and probably won’t reboot for me as it looks like I have ni info in any of my files. Someone else is using my...
  7. Factory Restore

Factory Restore: Im trying to factory restore my computer, it says there isnt enough memory. I've deleted everything that I can find to take off, how can i get past this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-restore/7a475a11-8592-411c-b653-d8fa46dbc555
  8. Factory restore

Factory restore: Hi I live in China and bought a Lenovo computer with Chinese settings. I purchased Windows 10 Pro for English Language settings. I now want to do factory reset which, I presume, will return it to Chinese mode. How do I reinstall Windows 10 Pro? Thank you. David...
  9. RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION...

RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION...: Hi, I need some help to configure my factory PC and it will change the configuration to its default values. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-windows-to-your-factory-configuration/a665a694-ae18-416d-8a1e-97de3d7a2640
  10. RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.

RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.: Hello for a problem of errors and other things I want to permanently delete personal files as well as applications and installed programs, to restore Windows to its factory settings. Can you help me?...