Windows 10: Restore with Aomei Backuper Std got the Error 214

Discus and support Restore with Aomei Backuper Std got the Error 214 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Greeting People, Purchased a new Dell XPS15 laptop that has a 500GB SSD, installed the Aomei Backuper Std. I have no problems to backup. But when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by f117b2, Jul 25, 2019.

1. f117b2 Win User

Restore with Aomei Backuper Std got the Error 214

Greeting People,

Purchased a new Dell XPS15 laptop that has a 500GB SSD, installed the Aomei Backuper Std. I have no problems to backup. But when I tried to restore, always got the error 214, something likes "No enough space.....".

Any ideas???

Thanks.

:)

f117b2, Jul 25, 2019
  2. SIW2 Win User

Software to backup windows

I suggest Aomei Backupper. It is very simple to use. The free ( standard version) will be fine.

Under the backup Tab, click System backup, then at Step 2 , browse to the location you want to save the backup image. Then click "Start Backup"

Restore with Aomei Backuper Std got the Error 214 [​IMG]

Download it from here:

Best Windows Backup and Restore Software | AOMEI Backupper

3. DippyT Win User
    Backup Problems/Errors

I've downloaded, installed, & successfully run the Free Version of "AOMEI Backupper Standard". No problems. Therefore, I'm switching from Microsoft Windows 10/7 Backup & Restore to the aforementioned 3rd party AOMEI Backup & Restore Utility.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions & help in this matter.

DippyT, Jul 25, 2019
  4. maranna Win User

Aomei backup

I am trying Aomei backup.
    When I click on the disc backup it appears that both MBR and C:\ are included but the next step, even after adding the word add, seems to include only C:\.
    Does anyone know if this invisible MBR is included in the back up?
    I also would like to ask if it is possible to run a disc backup without scheduling.
    And lastly, is the back up verified?
    Thank you

maranna, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Restore with Aomei Backuper Std got the Error 214 - Similar Threads - Restore Aomei Backuper

2. Backup and restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup and restore: So I am trying to use Windows backup and restore tool on my Sony Vaio laptop and I can't get it to work someone please help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-and-restore/82ca9cbf-e2a1-4116-83d7-002735c2c3be
  3. Restore backup data error 0x8100001A

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore backup data error 0x8100001A: My computer was attacked by Malware. I took a backup of the data and reset my PC the OS. I ran a scan of my external hard drive which contains my backup and some threats were detected and removed. Now I'm trying to restore the data through Control Panel> System and Security >...
  4. Aomei Backupper Restore Problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Aomei Backupper Restore Problem: Aomei Backupper Professional Verion 5.3.0 installed. (Windows Version in my Signature) Everything seems to work ok until I try to RESTORE System Image. When the restore process gets to the "select destination for the file you wish to restore" screen. The only drive showing is...
  5. Backup and Restore Error

Backup and Restore Error: Just bought a new Windows 10, Office 2016, Ultra HD Lenovo computer. Already having issues, surprise surprise! Not only are there scaling/blurry issues with some apps, but Windows Backup and Restore is displaying the following error: The semaphore timeout period has...
  6. Error 0x8100001a - Backup/Restore (Win7)

Error 0x8100001a - Backup/Restore (Win7): I had to do a new reinstall of Windows 10 and received this error when trying to restore from my external backup drive. Originally the backup drive was G, but after the reinstall, it became H. I changed it back to G in Disk Management, and applied the SDUTIL with no errors...
  7. Deciding between AOMEI or Macrium...basic Backup

Deciding between AOMEI or Macrium...basic Backup: Hello I've been following Windows 10 forum on and off and after we got a new PC and went from Win 7 to Win 10 I figured I'd join and start asking questions. We got a new PC...Cyberpower having issues with a HP and Windows 7...hardware and software. We really haven't put...
  8. AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk

AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk: Hi there Any of you using WINPE version of the AOMEI Free backup (create directly from W10) and you find you are missing drivers for example Wireless. I created my boot USB on a W10 desktop with no Wireless card. Anyway here's how to do it. I can't do it on the laptop...
  9. Aomei backup

Aomei backup: I am trying Aomei backup. When I click on the disc backup it appears that both MBR and C:\ are included but the next step, even after adding the word add, seems to include only C:\. Does anyone know if this invisible MBR is included in the back up? I also would like to ask...
  10. Restoring backup

Restoring backup: Hi I have windows 10 installed on an SSD. I backup the entire SSD using Macrium Reflect Free. I now want to restore the windows 10 installation. Do I need to restore the entire SSD or can I just restore the C partition ? Whats the best way ? Thanks 27393

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aomei backupper error 215

2. aomei backupper standard error 214