Windows 10: restore

Discus and support restore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i restore my computer from previous dates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore/353da368-e5f0-4aca-8fcc-62d52756d146 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sram127, Dec 2, 2019.

1. sram127 Win User

restore

how do i restore my computer from previous dates?

:)

sram127, Dec 2, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

restore [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Pinchy Win User
    windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Turn off system restore in XP altogether...or if you dont want to, AsRocks suggestion should work :\

Pinchy, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

restore

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, restore :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

restore

1. restore - Similar Threads - restore

2. Simple system restore question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple system restore question: I have Windows 10 homework and I want to double check before submitting this as a grade. Assume the below list of files exist on your computer at the time that the last restore point was created on your computer. Also assume that system restore is enabled on drive C: and on...
  3. How Do I Restore a Windows 10 Windows.old?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Restore a Windows 10 Windows.old?: My PC has been recently infected by a new kind of virus called 'shortcut virus', so I had to reinstall my OS. I'm using a PC with a max disk space of 256GB. But the issue now is, the previous version of my Windows 10 was completely loaded to its total capacity of 256GB, and...
  4. How to restore my profile after an update crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restore my profile after an update crash: Hello After a recent windows 10 update my PC crashed. When it restarted it has a generic page. All my files desktop etc are in a users name directory. How do I restore my original desktop page and for the documents and photos tab to open my corresponding folders stored in...
  5. Restoring of older version of Windows 10

Restoring of older version of Windows 10: I have bought a laptop through online with activated Windows 10 and i have installed a new version of Windows 10. My older files are stored in Windows.old after installing. I need to go to older version. But , there is no rollback options showing in my pc. What i should...
  6. Windows 10 screens and desktop and unable to restore down full screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screens and desktop and unable to restore down full screens: All Screens are unable to be restored down. They have 2 squares to restore down which doesn’t do anything. The Minimise function works and all the programs function OK but when you start one it opens up in full screen and then you can’t minimise you can close it. You only see...
  7. Export and restore *ALL* Windows 10 settings??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Export and restore *ALL* Windows 10 settings??: Every time I install Windows on a new machine, or on the same machine, I have to painstakingly go back each and every one of the settings one by one to make the OS work my way. Isn't there a simple way to back up all settings? Things like input languages, Explorer settings,...
  8. Windows Restore can't find my password

Windows Restore can't find my password: I can log onto my msn account and find my PC listed but when I try to restore my PC my password will not work. What am I doing wrong or not doing to access my restore points?...
  9. Stuck downloading at 90% or restoring user data on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stuck downloading at 90% or restoring user data on PC: Tried multiple times but either stuck downloading at 90% or stuck restoring user data. I've tried killing wsapp in Task Manager, restarting Windows Microsoft Installer service, running wsreset.exe. Restarting my PC. Tried installing it on my laptop and it worked fine....
  10. "Device Encryption" -- Implications for Image Backup and Bare-Metal Restore?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Device Encryption" -- Implications for Image Backup and Bare-Metal Restore?: If Windows 10 encrypts my system volume "by default," what happens when I have to restore a (third-party) backup image in an emergency? What happens if I have to move the entire system to a new SDD (on the same, or a warranty-replacement, machine)? I'm moving to Win10 from...