Windows 10: Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

Discus and support Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title suggests. I was following threads on here and microsofthelp actually, using powershell and 10AppsManager. I can't seem to reinstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Supra, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Supra Win User

Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

As the title suggests. I was following threads on here and microsofthelp actually, using powershell and 10AppsManager. I can't seem to reinstall the Microsoft Store at all now.

:)

Supra, Apr 11, 2019

2. Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Lost Mail app after performing System Restore on Windows 10.

Original Title: Lost mail app

I did a system restore as I had lost my start menu..the start menu returned but the mail app disappeared. the store says it is installed so I can, reinstall it. I can,t uninstall as I have no app.. any suggestions. it doesn,t appear in the list of apps.

shulakantor, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

1. Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store. - Similar Threads - Restored apps wouldn't

2. Paint 3D App wouldn't update and now it won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D App wouldn't update and now it won't install: On 28 December 2022, The MS Store tried to install an update for MS Paint 3D. It appeared to update, but next time I clicked on 'Get Updates' it did the same thing. This happened many time. I tried to reset the App. I also tried to repair the Store and I also ran the Store...
  3. Paint 3D App wouldn't update and now it won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D App wouldn't update and now it won't install: On 28 December 2022, The MS Store tried to install an update for MS Paint 3D. It appeared to update, but next time I clicked on 'Get Updates' it did the same thing. This happened many time. I tried to reset the App. I also tried to repair the Store and I also ran the Store...
  4. I Uninstalled A App, Now I Can't Reinstall It

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Uninstalled A App, Now I Can't Reinstall It: So I was working on a art project, when the app just froze so I uninstalled it. Whenever I try and reinstall it it says "You Own This App", when I clearly don't. I deleted it. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, it has happened to many other apps even...
  5. I disabled windows update in services and now can't update apps from the store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I disabled windows update in services and now can't update apps from the store.: I followed a couple tutorials to disable windows update and didn't know that would cause my store to not work. A couple apps from the store won't work until updated and give me an error I need to have windows updates enabled (just did a fresh install and didn't update apps...
  6. Uninstalled Bluetooth Because It Wouldn't Work; Now I Can't Reinstall :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled Bluetooth Because It Wouldn't Work; Now I Can't Reinstall :(: Hello my friends, Oh boy am I in a pickle...So Bluetooth (BT) stopped working, the option to turn it on and off wouldn't appear anywhere, not in the settings menu and not in the action center. So I went to Device Manager >> Bluetooth >> and uninstalled the Intel® Wireless...
  7. Win10 crash -- now can't restore, recover, or reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 crash -- now can't restore, recover, or reinstall: I have been up all night trying to restore my son's gaming PC. He had modded the game Far Cry 2 from a third-party site, and the crash happened maybe a half day to a day later. Not sure if this is related but figured it is good background. We do not have an image backup of...
  8. Can't Reinstall/Restore Microsoft Store

Can't Reinstall/Restore Microsoft Store: Hello. I can't seem to reinstall windows store. I've tried the commands on powershell (a couple) and 2 o 3 more solutions that I found online but none of them worked. Should note that I once used a debloater but I have restored windows since then, I don't know if that could...
  9. Windows 10 just wouldn't download Windows update and Micosoft Store app updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 just wouldn't download Windows update and Micosoft Store app updates: I have tried uninstalling all the previous updates but nothing fixed this problem. I was hoping the May update would fix this issue but it's still the same. Can't download any updates and Microsoft Store app and game updates....
  10. I can't restore the Microsoft Store app

I can't restore the Microsoft Store app: Hey all. I removed Microsoft store from this PC when I first got it (I am running Win10 Education Edition) and have no way to get it back. I've tried running Powershell as admin, enabling "Excecution Policy Change" and then running "cd...