Windows 10: Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

Discus and support Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title suggests. I was following threads on here and microsofthelp actually, using powershell and 10AppsManager. I can't seem to reinstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Supra, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Supra Win User

Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

As the title suggests. I was following threads on here and microsofthelp actually, using powershell and 10AppsManager. I can't seem to reinstall the Microsoft Store at all now.

:)

Supra, Apr 11, 2019

2. Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Lost Mail app after performing System Restore on Windows 10.

Original Title: Lost mail app

I did a system restore as I had lost my start menu..the start menu returned but the mail app disappeared. the store says it is installed so I can, reinstall it. I can,t uninstall as I have no app.. any suggestions. it doesn,t appear in the list of apps.

shulakantor, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

1. Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store. - Similar Threads - Restored apps wouldn't

2. I can't restore the Microsoft Store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't restore the Microsoft Store app: Hey all. I removed Microsoft store from this PC when I first got it (I am running Win10 Education Edition) and have no way to get it back. I've tried running Powershell as admin, enabling "Excecution Policy Change" and then running "cd...
  3. I can't reinstall Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't reinstall Windows.: I'm trying to upgrade from an x86 architecture to an x64 architecture, but it won't stop bluescreening. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reinstall-windows/dceac0ae-6786-4c74-a2b8-a28e4331d3cc
  4. Can't Reinstall Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Reinstall Microsoft Store: So basically, despite trying everything short of reinstalling Windows, I no longer have Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 computer. It's not that I just can't open it, it's completely gone from my computer, and no PowerShell command I've found has been able to restore it. MY...
  5. I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.: hi! when I download or update a certain app in the Microsoft Store, it always comes down to an error showing 'turn on windows update.' I qualify for all the system requirements and I also made sure that I had my Windows Update turned on. I tried countless of tips and helps I...
  6. Store apps keep reinstalling

Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  7. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  8. How do i restore the windows store? or reinstall windows store.

How do i restore the windows store? or reinstall windows store.: hi gurus, I have been facing issue with latest windows 10 mandatory update which i had to do on 10 Nov. Not sure which version that was. After that update which took around 2 hours, I got the screen flashing issue which got resolved after deselecting the windows error...
  9. i uninstall windows 10 store now how i reinstall??

i uninstall windows 10 store now how i reinstall??: Hello friend,s i uninstall windows 10 store now how i reinstall?? 66736
  10. Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it

Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it: Hello, All, I have a Dell 5748 laptop, which I purchased in late 2014 with Windows 8.1. About 8 months ago, I upgraded it to Windows 10 using the free upgrade offered by Microsoft. Everything updated fine, the new apps all worked fine and life was good. The current Windows...