Windows 10: Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using...

Discus and support Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to restore a backup using the system imaging on my old laptop and want to restore it on my laptop, I can't see where to go to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobynWeinberg, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using...

I have been trying to restore a backup using the system imaging on my old laptop and want to restore it on my laptop, I can't see where to go to do this. Please help

:)

RobynWeinberg, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 5, 2021
  3. 64K
    64K Win User
    Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

4. P4-630 Win User

Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using...

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, by then all laptops have Windows 10 or other new OS when I buy a new laptop.
    Everything runs fine now and I prefer not to re-install all my games and software.

P4-630, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using...

1. Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using... - Similar Threads - Restoring system imaging

2. Restore complete system image backup on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore complete system image backup on laptop: When I try to recover my data from a system image backup I made from an external hard drive in Windows Recovery, it says I need to create a disk. However, the issue is that I am doing this on a laptop that doesn't have a CD/DVD-ROM drive. Aside from purchasing a portable one,...
  3. Restore complete system image backup on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore complete system image backup on laptop: When I try to recover my data from a system image backup I made from an external hard drive in Windows Recovery, it says I need to create a disk. However, the issue is that I am doing this on a laptop that doesn't have a CD/DVD-ROM drive. Aside from purchasing a portable one,...
  4. Unable To Do A System Image Backup Using Windows Backup Restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable To Do A System Image Backup Using Windows Backup Restore: As shown below it says I have plenty of room on Local Disk E: to save a back up to. 396gb free.After I start it shows an error shown below saying there is not enough disk space. Why?...
  5. Unable To Do A System Image Backup Using Windows Backup Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To Do A System Image Backup Using Windows Backup Restore: As shown below it says I have plenty of room on Local Disk E: to save a back up to. 396gb free.After I start it shows an error shown below saying there is not enough disk space. Why?...
  6. Unable To Do A System Image Backup Using Windows Backup Restore

7. Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using...

Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using...: I have been trying to restore a backup using the system imaging on my old laptop and want to restore it on my laptop, I can't see where to go to do this. Please help...
  8. Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring a system imaging backup from a windows 10 laptop to a new windows 10 laptop using...: I have been trying to restore a backup using the system imaging on my old laptop and want to restore it on my laptop, I can't see where to go to do this. Please help...
  9. Restoring from system image backup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restoring from system image backup: submitted by /u/SgtJackVisback [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk0h04/restoring_from_system_image_backup/
  10. Restoring system using system image windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring system using system image windows 10: when restoring computer from system image in windows 10, does the target drive have to be at least the same size as the drive containing the image. I'm getting contradictory answers from various forums. also does it have to be an external drive ?...