Windows 10: Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution

Discus and support Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor -I had to restore a huge file that was accidentally deleted and there are 30+ Events logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeiLeiTawni, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor -I had to restore a huge file that was accidentally deleted and there are 30+ Events logged stating: Directory was not backed up because it is a reparse point: C:\Users\User\OneDrive\~*FILE NAME* If you want it to be protected, remove the reparse point. How do I resolve this? Thank you.

:)

LeiLeiTawni, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution

1. Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution - Similar Threads - Restoring accidentally deleted

2. Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor -I had to restore a huge file that was accidentally deleted and there are 30+ Events logged stating: Directory was not backed up because it is a reparse point: C:\Users\User\OneDrive\~*FILE NAME* If you want it to be...
  3. Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring accidentally deleted file resulting in 30+ Events logged that need resolution: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor -I had to restore a huge file that was accidentally deleted and there are 30+ Events logged stating: Directory was not backed up because it is a reparse point: C:\Users\User\OneDrive\~*FILE NAME* If you want it to be...
  4. why there is a need to delete event logs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why there is a need to delete event logs?: Hello, I wanted to know for what this code was written@echo off FOR /F "tokens=1,2*" %%V IN 'bcdedit' DO SET adminTest=%%V IF %adminTest%==Access goto noAdmin for /F "tokens=*" %%G in 'wevtutil.exe el' DO call :do_clear "%%G" echo. echo goto theEnd :do_clear echo clearing %1...
  5. why there is a need to delete event logs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why there is a need to delete event logs?: Hello, I wanted to know for what this code was written@echo off FOR /F "tokens=1,2*" %%V IN 'bcdedit' DO SET adminTest=%%V IF %adminTest%==Access goto noAdmin for /F "tokens=*" %%G in 'wevtutil.exe el' DO call :do_clear "%%G" echo. echo goto theEnd :do_clear echo clearing %1...
  6. why there is a need to delete event logs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. restore event viewer log files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore event viewer log files: [img] I checked these 2 log files. A part of records were deleted by someone. How to do restore lost records? TerminalServices-LocalSessionManager (Operational File) TerminalServices-RemoteConnectionManager (Operation File) 171577
  8. Cant Delete event log file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Delete event log file: Hi I've been trying to delete appsanywhere so that I can reinstall it however it won't give me the option to reinstall. I think that this is because there are still two files from the software on my PC. These files are "AppsAnywhereExternalUpdater.evtx"...
  9. Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted: Tonight, I received a message from Windows Defender Antivirus that there were threats on my laptop and i just pressed to go in action got it deleted. I want those files to be restored and I really need an answer because the files that were accidentally deleted are very...
  10. Is there any event logged when deleting restore points ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any event logged when deleting restore points ?: Hi, I was wondering if there was an event ID linked to restore points being deleted. I would like to generate an alert if something or someone deleted those, which is why I need the correct event ID. Best regards, Kenza...