Windows 10: restoring bluetooth in windows 10 please

Discus and support restoring bluetooth in windows 10 please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Reading alll those reports about complying Trump with their killing Chinese phones i got a oneplus 6 from huawei made me puke. Apperntly Microsoft had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amj2011, Jan 24, 2021.

1. amj2011 Win User

restoring bluetooth in windows 10 please

Reading alll those reports about complying Trump with their killing Chinese phones i got a oneplus 6 from huawei made me puke.

Apperntly Microsoft had to, i understand, but now they don't have to any more Biden.

I stumpled on this problem using a Microsoft program crazy enough called Your Phone what seems to like Samsung a lot, see their supporting advise.

Even report this misery to Feedback and got a ref

• Case #: 1016419746
    • Created on: Saturday, January 23, 2021
    • Description: Settings in Windows 10

So I'm waiting for a patch, they have a lot lately, so add one more please....

Yes, Bluetooth.

Hereby do we thank Microsoft

greetings

acmij

PS yes, I have an Intel driver...

:)

amj2011, Jan 24, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jan 24, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    We'll be back.

P4-630, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. restoring bluetooth in windows 10 please - Similar Threads - restoring bluetooth please

2. restoring the bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    restoring the bluetooth driver: In my frantic efforts to solve the "bluetooth paired but not connected" problem, I seem to have removed the bluetooth driver altogther. How can I get it back? I'm running Build 19042.964. And has the bluetooth problem been solved yet? My search for a solution has only...
  3. restoring the bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Support
    restoring the bluetooth driver: In my frantic efforts to solve the "bluetooth paired but not connected" problem, I seem to have removed the bluetooth driver altogther. How can I get it back? I'm running Build 19042.964. And has the bluetooth problem been solved yet? My search for a solution has only...
  4. PLEASE HELP. System Restore not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PLEASE HELP. System Restore not working Windows 10: Hello, My Rocket League save file was corrupted I pulled the plug duringshutdown while RL was running because I was angry :P and now my playtime isgone. Just my items and level were still there as those are stored on the gamesserver. I realised that I had luckily created a...
  5. Bluetooth???(please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth???(please help): I was playing a game on my laptop and my wireless mouse stopped working. I turned off Bluetooth then the switch to turn it back on disappeared from settings and actions center. It’s somehow removed from my computer. If you have any ideas on how to get it back please comment....
  6. CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!

CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!: hellooo This problem started the other day i went to play one of my favorite games with my xbox controller and nothing. Theres a yellow triangle and with the code 10 power failure. after looking online for some fix. by updating drivers windows says everthing is up to date....
  7. No bluetooth after system restore

No bluetooth after system restore: I have restored Windows to a previous version and lost bluetooth in the adapter list. In device Manager there is a device descriptor request error. sfc/scannow, dsim and reinstall in device-manager did not work. Before the system restore I disabled Bluetooth in the adapter...
  8. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  9. please restore as normal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please restore as normal: PLEASE RESTORE AS IT WAS WORKING NOEMALLY A MONTH BACK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-restore-as-normal/4dc47c20-4342-475d-82c2-b8bd48700a90
  10. More Restore Points please

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    More Restore Points please: A couple of months ago I increased the amount of memory available for Restore Points but now see that Current Usage is 222 MB and the Max Usage is at the default of 1% (18 GB) which seems ample for more Points to be stored. In System Properties > System Protection ,...