Windows 10: Restoring computer to original windows

Discus and support Restoring computer to original windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had bought a windows 8 laptop/ tablet computer. One of my friends upgraded it to windows 10. And few day later i realized the touch screen and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sukhi., Jul 13, 2019.

1. Sukhi. Win User

Restoring computer to original windows

I had bought a windows 8 laptop/ tablet computer. One of my friends upgraded it to windows 10. And few day later i realized the touch screen and the whole tablet features got disabled. It tried everything to enable touch screen. It said it was on when it still not working.

So is there any way to get those features back?

What should i do? Should i try to factory reset it,

will that bring me back to windows 8 / how to i get it back to its original form. Plz help.

:)

Sukhi., Jul 13, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Jul 13, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restoring computer to original windows [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Having trouble restoring from a windows 10 backup to a new computer

Hi Tim,

You can restore files from a backup from another computer by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Control Panel >
      System and Maintenance > Backup and Restore.
    • Choose Select another backup to restore files from, and then follow the steps in the wizard. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

This files will be restored in a folder having the "Username" of the one who created the file. To find the restored files:

• Select the Start button, then select Computer.
    • Double-click the icon of the drive that the files are saved on, for example
      C:\.
    • Double-click the Users folder. You will see a folder for each user account.
    • Double-click the folder for the user name that was used to create the backup. The restored files will be in the various folders based on where they were located originally.

After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Rey Cam, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Restoring computer to original windows - Similar Threads - Restoring computer original

2. restore original MSKLC keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore original MSKLC keyboard: Today I created a keyboard using MSKLC. I based it on one of the Chinese keyboards that comes standard with MSKLC and Windows. It works fine. It has the name of the language I work with.My question now: Is there a way to restore the original Chinese keyboards on my computer...
  3. restore original MSKLC keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore original MSKLC keyboard: Today I created a keyboard using MSKLC. I based it on one of the Chinese keyboards that comes standard with MSKLC and Windows. It works fine. It has the name of the language I work with.My question now: Is there a way to restore the original Chinese keyboards on my computer...
  4. restore original MSKLC keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Original OEM Licence Restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original OEM Licence Restore?: If i were to create a restore point of my system with my original OEM OEM Liscence Text: Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account. Windows licence but then change it to another Liscence if i were to restore would it give me my old Windows...
  6. Restoring Files to original Form

Restoring Files to original Form: So I recently Started getting into Minecraft mods, Now The steps told me to open this file, being the idiot that I am decided to change the default opening of .jar files to explorer, now this makes it impossible for me to use the mod, please someone tell me how to fix the...
  7. Restore original color choice?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore original color choice?: How do I restore the original colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-original-color-choice/f1f652e9-aa9b-4530-83af-9ca9ec4c63bd
  8. restore original doc.x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restore original doc.x: trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??...
  9. restore taskbar to original location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore taskbar to original location: how to restore taskbar to original location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-taskbar-to-original-location/440887d7-6a5b-4681-a07d-c99f77f4bc39
  10. how to restore windows 10 computer to original state

how to restore windows 10 computer to original state: Bought a computer that turned out to be faulty. Retailer will take it back. How do I restore it to its original state https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-windows-10-computer-to-original/2073bbc0-d027-4472-a117-d04845bf1c37