Windows 10: restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10

Discus and support restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reinstalled Win 10 and other apps were removed. How to get them back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasMcTigueHHI, Sep 8, 2018.

1. ThomasMcTigueHHI Win User

restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10

I reinstalled Win 10 and other apps were removed. How to get them back?

:)

ThomasMcTigueHHI, Sep 8, 2018
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Sep 8, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10 - Similar Threads - restoring deleted apps

2. Reinstalled win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalled win 10: I REALLY THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS OK NOT:OH I HAVE REINSTALLED WIN 10 BECAUSE UPDATES ADVANCED OPTIONS ONLY CAN CLICK ON TOP BUTTON AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE DOWNLOAD BUTTON WILL NOT STAY ON GOES IMMEDIATELY TO OFF OH PLEASE HELP? i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP?...
  3. Win 10 reinstall

Win 10 reinstall: I want to format my win 10 witch i download from internet wen it was still free . How does it work will i got win 10 back again 117368
  4. Win 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 reinstall: I want to format my win 10 witch i download from internet wen it was still free . How does it work will i got win 10 back again 117368
  5. Cant activate Win 10 after a reinstall

Cant activate Win 10 after a reinstall: The question yields not the pc I'm on now. Another pc had problems with running some games I like, Microsoft games. It came up "gathering exception data" often when launchin the game or during gaming. After reinstall I got new features but also I was told to activate...
  6. MS mail Windows 10 app deleted. Restore?

in Browsers and Email
    MS mail Windows 10 app deleted. Restore?: Hi. I have had many problems setting up the inbuild e-mail client in W10. Finally I desited to delete the app in order to reinstall it and start over. Is there a way to get the client back? 3473
  7. How to reinstall xbox app after deleting with ccleaner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall xbox app after deleting with ccleaner?: How to install xbox app after deleting with ccleaner and removing xbox folder in windows/systemapp and program files? I also deleted store app but managed to get it back.But now when i try to install xbox app i get error None of apps are updating.with windows store. 82396
  8. BSOD after Win 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Win 10 reinstall: REPORT: Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!FsRtlNotifyFilterReportChange+122 )Background:... ran chkdsk... verified all drivers up to date... ran memtest86+-5.01... reinstalled win 10... recently updated BIOS... PC is ancient Vista laptop 88465
  9. How to Reinstall Win 10 after the deadline?

How to Reinstall Win 10 after the deadline?: I have a computer that is just over a year old. It was originally Win 8, and I upgraded to Win 10 and have been running it for most of that time. Last week I had a networking driver issue, and in trying to fix that, I did a factory re-set to try to get the computer to load...
  10. Reinstalling win 10

Reinstalling win 10: Hi I want to reinstall a laptop currently installed with Pro x32 version and I have few questions please. Would the activation key still be valid if I will install the x64 version (Machine has a x64 CPU). I am not sure whether the current installation is a "upgraded...