Windows 10: restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10

Discus and support restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reinstalled Win 10 and other apps were removed. How to get them back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasMcTigueHHI, Sep 8, 2018.

1. restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10

I reinstalled Win 10 and other apps were removed. How to get them back?

:)

ThomasMcTigueHHI, Sep 8, 2018
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Sep 8, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10

1. restoring deleted apps after reinstalling Win 10 - Similar Threads - restoring deleted apps

2. Reinstalling Windows 10 after Deleting it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 after Deleting it: Hi, I had a PC from my work. There was Windows 10 in it, and they blocked it after I left the company. I wasn't able to return back the pc due to logistic problems I was in a distant country with difficult delivery services, so I kept it and the company kept the money of the...
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 after Deleting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 after Deleting it: Hi, I had a PC from my work. There was Windows 10 in it, and they blocked it after I left the company. I wasn't able to return back the pc due to logistic problems I was in a distant country with difficult delivery services, so I kept it and the company kept the money of the...
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 after Deleting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. after reinstall win 10 on ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after reinstall win 10 on ssd: i had a ssd with win 10 on and a second hdd disk. with all the games on, i discounted the hdd before installing win10 to the ssd, after reinstalling win 10 on a ssd i reconnected the hdd but it says it cant not read it and needs to reformate tried changing drive letters...
  6. Unable to restore Win 10 after program delete

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to restore Win 10 after program delete: I am a senior and a non-techie. As such, I think I've really put my foot in it this time! After reading a LifeHacker article, I wanted to try the Everything Toolbar on my PC. It installed without problems. I then decided to delete the program zip file which I did. Then I...
  7. Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall: I just purchased a blue ray player from the Microsoft store and had to reinstall windows 10. I was able to reinstall my 2019 Outlook that I just purchased but it does not show me how to reinstall my blue ray player. What do I have to do about this? I have searched all over...
  8. Reinstall Windows10 and restore apps/data after reformat?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows10 and restore apps/data after reformat?: I upgraded to Windows10 from WIndows7 sometime ago and have just kept cloning my hard drive whenever I needed a drive upgrade. I've ended up with a 2T NTFS drive with Windows10 that has a messed up boot record and also won't update the OS. I'm thinking I need to (or should)...
  9. Restoring Programs and Apps After Reinstalling Windows 10

Restoring Programs and Apps After Reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled W10 using MS installation media on a USB. I was trying to do a repair install but ended up having to do clean install. I made backups before I did the reinstall but I'm sure the backups have the corrupted files that were causing the problems to start with. Is...
  10. Restoring deleted apps

Restoring deleted apps: How do you restore an app deleted by the computer restore function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-deleted-apps/824019b7-1229-46b2-bf42-0b8c477bf44b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i reinstall deleted apps after computer reboot