Windows 10: Restoring Drivers

Discus and support Restoring Drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today a square box appeared on my screen, called driverrestore; it states that 11 Drivers to be updated. The Microsoft name is not a part of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KathleenLeontitsis, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Restoring Drivers

Today a square box appeared on my screen, called driverrestore; it states that 11 Drivers to be updated. The Microsoft name is not a part of this message box. I want to be sure it is you guys before I hit the "UpdatNow" button.

:)

KathleenLeontitsis, Mar 28, 2019

2. Driver Restore and Driver Toolkit Download

I tried this, but Driver Restore is not in the list of programs that can be unistalled.

AlbertDorrington, Mar 28, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restoring Drivers [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Restoring Drivers

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Restoring Drivers

1. Restoring Drivers - Similar Threads - Restoring Drivers

2. After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f: I had to restore from prev save after errors after updating many drivers on my laptop. While restoring my laptop died. After plugging charger and restarting, my screen is black and regardless of key combos, restore, restart, etc. it remains black. In other words, at no point...
  3. After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f: I had to restore from prev save after errors after updating many drivers on my laptop. While restoring my laptop died. After plugging charger and restarting, my screen is black and regardless of key combos, restore, restart, etc. it remains black. In other words, at no point...
  4. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  5. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  6. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

7. System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update: Using Apollo Twin X for audio interface. Downloaded current driver, got blue screen. Had to restart my PC a few times because it wouldn't load Windows. I was finally able to log in but when I tried to revert back before the driver update using system restore I got an error...
  8. System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update

System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update: Using Apollo Twin X for audio interface. Downloaded current driver, got blue screen. Had to restart my PC a few times because it wouldn't load Windows. I was finally able to log in but when I tried to revert back before the driver update using system restore I got an error...
  9. System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. about restore point and drivers.

about restore point and drivers.: i've deleted a certain driver from C:\Windows\System32\drivers through cmd in safe mode, and after that audio stopped working. no audio devices founddeleted driver name: voxaldriverx64.systhe reason i got rid of it because it was causing me BSOD several times.if i go back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netvlw64.sys download

2. netvlw64.sys