Windows 10: Restoring from Redo Backup

Discus and support Restoring from Redo Backup in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Though I use Macrium for backup but few months back I created a Backup of one PC with Redo and saved the backup directly in pen drive but forgot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by sam9, Feb 9, 2016.

1. sam9 Win User

Restoring from Redo Backup

Though I use Macrium for backup but few months back I created a Backup of one PC with Redo and saved the backup directly in pen drive but forgot to format the pen drive in NTFS and it remained Fat32. So the Redo created backup in four parts i.e part2, part3, part4 and part 5 ( I do not know why part 1 is not there) total 7GB. My question is whether Redo will be able to restore the backup from these parts or I will have to first joined the parts which I do not know how?

:)

sam9, Feb 9, 2016

2. overclocking via xterminal

I was missing the second " from the end... heh

All working good now, thanks. Kudos

One last thing, if i do a backup and reflash at some point, will the backup restore keep all this or do i need to redo the xterm command?

richwhite---01, Feb 9, 2016
  3. MYKhashba Win User
    Active standby unresponsive on E51 running latest firmware 400.34.11

Hi walmark

I think you did every thing right except something that might be the cause of problem persistance ........

This thing is restoring the backup

Phone backup is a copy for everything, even the phone errors

So i advise you now to redo the hard reset but this time without restoring the backup

I hope that work, and please let me know

MYKhashba, Feb 9, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

You might be able to open the split part(n) files with 7-zip and restore individual files like that.

I don't think you'll have luck restoring without part1.

lx07, Feb 9, 2016
  5. sam9 Win User
    Thanks, luckily I had macrium backup also and I restored from it.

sam9, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Restoring from Redo Backup - Similar Threads - Restoring Redo Backup

2. Restore From Windows Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore From Windows Backup: Greetings,A new app appeared on my programs list Recently Added section called Windows Backup.I have run a backup. Now, how do I restore a file from OneDrive?Also, I can't find any documentation for Windows Backup. If anyone knows of help articles, it would be...
  3. Restore From Windows Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore From Windows Backup: Greetings,A new app appeared on my programs list Recently Added section called Windows Backup.I have run a backup. Now, how do I restore a file from OneDrive?Also, I can't find any documentation for Windows Backup. If anyone knows of help articles, it would be...
  4. Restore Files from Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Files from Backup: Hi I have some files on an external HDD which I would like to check to see what they are so when I click on the HDD a box appears asking if I want to restore files from this backup, my question is where will these files go & how do I access them. Also below in the same box it...
  5. Restoring from a windows backup

Restoring from a windows backup: I have one question, I didn't make so many backups alongside the years so I don't know exactly how that backup works and I want to know if I make a full backup of drive C plus a windows image copy and reinstall windows and try to restore from that backup it will give me all...
  6. Restoring from a windows backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring from a windows backup: I have one question, I didn't make so many backups alongside the years so I don't know exactly how that backup works and I want to know if I make a full backup of drive C plus a windows image copy and reinstall windows and try to restore from that backup it will give me all...
  7. Restoring from a windows backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Problem restoring from backup

Problem restoring from backup: In order to fix an issue with my windows update on windows 10 I was advised through my virtual agent to make a backup of my computer on an external hard drive and then reset my computer keeping nothing. I was able to successfully wipe my computer but I am now having trouble...
  9. Difficulty Restoring from Backup

Difficulty Restoring from Backup: Please be sympathetic with my lack of knowledge. But I will try my best to explain my issues. I have an old Lenovo Y580 laptop, which has been progressively slowing down each time a Windows update is issued. I know it is old, but I only do some basic computing (eg tax...
  10. Restoring from backup not working?

Restoring from backup not working?: Hi, I am trying to use this to restore my laptop to an older version, but whenever I right click and select "Restore Options" nothing happens. I have tried various ways to restore using this file but I just cannot find one or it doesn't work. Please help :)...