Windows 10: Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February

Discus and support Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, due to some safety concerns I wanted to see if it was possible to recover some screenshots which were deleted from my screenshots folder on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tester65, May 19, 2021.

1. Tester65 Win User

Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February

Hi there, due to some safety concerns I wanted to see if it was possible to recover some screenshots which were deleted from my screenshots folder on February 17th 2021. They were also deleted from onedrive and aren't in the recycle bin unsurprisingly given the time since deletion. I've read that these items are stored for a maximum of 93 days and can be stored in something called a secondary recycle bin, I'm not sure if that is applicable to me. I've also read it may only be available for microsoft 365 members, I believe I was a microsoft 365 member at the time as I had office365 insta

:)

Tester65, May 19, 2021

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, May 19, 2021
  3. Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, May 19, 2021
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Outlook 2007 Deleted items

Hi there

@Take a guess

on IMAP if you set in the config operations for each account you have the problems with -- Root Folder -->INBOX there should then be a deleted items folder. Restart outlook and when you delete items they should then go to the deleted items folder. Use Empty folder to purge the email.

Outlook 2007 and 2010 will work the same

Step 1 in account config -->change-->advanced choose the last tab and then enter INBOX (in English should be Root Folder in the menu)

Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February [​IMG]

Step 2 now do New folder on tab 3 and create Deleted Items on the server for the account

Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February [​IMG]

Step 3 move mouse to newly created folder for deleted items - your deleted items should now go into that folder after you restart Outlook. You might have to move the underlined mail etc first and then purge.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Restoring items deleted from screenshot folder in February - Similar Threads - Restoring items deleted

2. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  3. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  4. Deleted Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot Folder: Hello, recently I deleted the screenshots folder by mistake. I am unable to get it back... Also, not sure where screenshots are being saved curently, please let me know the solution to fix it....
  5. Deleted Screenshot Folder

Deleted Screenshot Folder: Hello, recently I deleted the screenshots folder by mistake. I am unable to get it back... Also, not sure where screenshots are being saved curently, please let me know the solution to fix it....
  6. Screenshot folder deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot folder deleted: After uninstalling onedrive i deleted a system folder called onedrive and that folder contains screenshots folder and camera log.so the screenshots folder now is missing, i tried to fix that through registory editor...
  7. Screenshot folder deleted

Screenshot folder deleted: After uninstalling onedrive i deleted a system folder called onedrive and that folder contains screenshots folder and camera log.so the screenshots folder now is missing, i tried to fix that through registory editor...
  8. Deleted Items Can't Restored

Deleted Items Can't Restored: Over the past couple of days my keybpard has been less responsive. I thought it might be batteries, so I switched in new ones. I then went into a windows folder and as I clicked on things at first they didn' open., then as I clicked on them whole folders started deleting. I...
  9. Restoring Deleted Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Deleted Items: I recently switched energy supplier, the new one started on Nov. 16. Thinking I would not need any of the data for my old supplier, I deleted the file. I was too quick in doing so, so I tried 2 recovery items, Recuva, & WiseDataRecoveryPortable. They were able to find the...
  10. Deleted Items Folder.

Deleted Items Folder.: I have 4 Hotmail accounts signed in via the W.10 mail app. All were working fine. Now I find the 1st account I added has many emails going direct to Deleted items folder. I want these emails delivered direct to my Inbox folder. How do I correct the issue ? Thanks....