Windows 10: restoring missing color box for pointer

Discus and support restoring missing color box for pointer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I originally had color box for changing pointer but it disappeared when I executed recovery. Tried recovery again but it didn't retrieve original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by retiree225, Dec 31, 2019.

1. restoring missing color box for pointer

I originally had color box for changing pointer but it disappeared when I executed recovery. Tried recovery again but it didn't retrieve original program.

Possibly setting manual date might retrieve original Program?

:)

retiree225, Dec 31, 2019

2. Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Dec 31, 2019
  3. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Dec 31, 2019
  4. restoring missing color box for pointer

Pointer color

Windows 10

Can I change the color of the cursor pointer?

The default black is very hard for me to visually locate it on a page. I believe if I could set the pointer to a different color, I could locate it on a heavy text page.

Any help or suggestions would appreciate it!

Spanky1085, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

restoring missing color box for pointer

1. restoring missing color box for pointer - Similar Threads - restoring missing color

2. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  3. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  4. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. pointer missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    pointer missing: when I drag my finger on the computer pad the pointer is no where to be found? I've tried everything? can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-missing/d21fb969-8938-4bef-b501-1921f7550a53
  6. pointer color

pointer color: options for changing pointer color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-color/49f1ad7c-4550-4764-a666-2598e134352d
  7. Pointer color

Pointer color: Windows 10 Can I change the color of the cursor pointer? The default black is very hard for me to visually locate it on a page. I believe if I could set the pointer to a different color, I could locate it on a heavy text page. Any help or suggestions would appreciate...
  8. Pointer color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer color: I work in outside sales and I can't see my pointer on a white screen. Can I add a color to my pointer? In my settings, I can change type and size, but no color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-color/34312ea7-0e4c-4eb5-83a1-8b3dbfae8acb
  9. Missing Pointer

Missing Pointer: I've looked at several articles yet none have helped. In the middle of playing a game (Sims 4) when suddenly my pointer disappeared. I looked at mouse and touchpad settings yet nothing was helpful. I'm up to date on Windows (Windows 10) and I have a Dell laptop. Using my...
  10. Change Pointer Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change Pointer Color: Hello - Using Windows 10. Would like to change the color or the point without using any external software from Black to another color (Red). How can this be accomplished?...