Windows 10: Restoring MS Store Purchses

Discus and support Restoring MS Store Purchses in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Team, this is MS Windows 10 pro How can I restore a purchase on MS Store Personal finance App after getting my new laptop. The old laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AladdinFahmy, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Restoring MS Store Purchses

Hello Team,

this is MS Windows 10 pro

How can I restore a purchase on MS Store Personal finance App after getting my new laptop. The old laptop however never been backed up and not available to me any more.

I have logged on to MS Store using the same account and when I navigate to purchases, I find the app is there listed but by clicking it turns not available for download only " Buy ". am I able to get it back without buying it all over again and if yes how this would be?

Many thanks for any perspectives

:)

AladdinFahmy, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Sep 24, 2020
  3. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Sep 24, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring MS Store Purchses

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restoring MS Store Purchses [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Restoring MS Store Purchses

1. Restoring MS Store Purchses - Similar Threads - Restoring Store Purchses

2. MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store: I cant find a way on how to fix this error code 0x00000194. I tried running sfc scan DISM with no issue at all but still I cant download from Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/469ed866-68fa-4474-babd-03371056c142
  3. MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store: . Window 10 Home MS Store Window 10 Home to Pro Window10 Pro . Window 10 Home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store%EC%97%90%EC%84%9C/7a6564ea-4b3c-4b79-89bf-0fead5ebc0ed
  4. MS Store.

MS Store.: How can I get the Microsoft Store store to find my HP Computer over my RCA Tablet? I want to download apps to my HP windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/fecdde3b-497f-4fc7-bc0c-db72332d14ad
  5. MS Store

MS Store: I had wwe network app on my win 10 pc last week I had to reset win 10. When I attempt to download the app again I receive a message I have no compatible devices. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/aaa483c4-c071-4796-b009-b8d3896853c6
  6. MS doesn't restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS doesn't restore: MS update - KB 4532695 installed yesterday 2/7/2020 - tried to do system restore - tried 3x - turned off McaFee and Malwarebytes - would not restore - only had 3 restore points - today, yesterday and 5 days before 2/3/2020 - - would not restore to any of 3 - have seen posts...
  7. Purchsed windows Home not Pro key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchsed windows Home not Pro key: Made a mistake and bought the wrong key type, I need a pro key not home. Can I exchange or return this key for the right one, or did i just waste 250 bucks? I think i already know the answer and just dont wanna accept it I suck thanks anyways...
  8. ms store

ms store: by mistake i uninstall ms store. please help me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/f8fbf7e5-bcc5-4637-a4d6-b3e587c32288"
  9. Merge MS Accounts, or Transfer SW purchses, or create "hard copies" of purchased SW

Merge MS Accounts, or Transfer SW purchses, or create "hard copies" of purchased SW: I recently bought MS Office & Visio 2019 for my home pc. In doing so I inadvertently set up a new MS Account using my work email address that I do not have access to at home. I have an existing MS Account that I use which has my main (personal) email address associated...
  10. rejected by ms restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    rejected by ms restore: asks for skype name. put in name I see in skype. says not a valid name. 109633