Windows 10: restoring my desk to manufacture

Discus and support restoring my desk to manufacture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and I wont to set my computer back to the setting, when I pucher it, how do I do that. Izetta Hall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IzettaHall, Dec 17, 2019.

1. restoring my desk to manufacture

I have windows 10 and I wont to set my computer back to the setting, when I pucher it, how do I do that.

Izetta Hall

:)

IzettaHall, Dec 17, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

restoring my desk to manufacture [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 17, 2019
  3. redwdc Win User
    Minimized windows don't restore properly

Hi Caledon thanks for the reply

I'll go through it all step by step

1. I open TC (Total Commander or I could say LibreOffice)
    2. I minimize TC
    3. I click on TC on the task bar to restore it
    4. Nothing appears to happen
    5. I open the old program "Desk Lite" and center all windows
    6. I find TC as pictured in my first post

Desk Lite does not install it's totally self contained. I had not even had it on my laptop at all until after the problem started.

Also, I had 1607 on it which is when the problem started. I had a second, larger SSD which I had been thinking of putting in the laptop so I thought I'd put it in and reinstall Windows 10 as a fresh install from an ISO I d/led from Dell. This put 1511 on the system and the problem persists.

Edit: I apologize if I seem snippy. It's frustrating.

redwdc, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Mike_Keys Win User

restoring my desk to manufacture

Windows Store not updating/downloading apps - Error 0x80070005

i can suggest the following:

• check for updates? alot of problems are fixes automatically... well sometimes
    • system restore to the time before the issue occurred
    • contact answer desk than waiting for people to respond here
    • clean install
    • contact your rig's manufacturer

Mike_Keys, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

restoring my desk to manufacture

1. restoring my desk to manufacture - Similar Threads - restoring desk manufacture

2. Restore files from backup win10 desk top pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore files from backup win10 desk top pc: If I make a complete backup of the "C"-drive/system and store on another partition. Then make a clean install on "C".Can I then restore individual files and/or folders and program from the backup image files? Or is it all or nothing?...
  3. Restore files from backup win10 desk top pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore files from backup win10 desk top pc: If I make a complete backup of the "C"-drive/system and store on another partition. Then make a clean install on "C".Can I then restore individual files and/or folders and program from the backup image files? Or is it all or nothing?...
  4. Restore files from backup win10 desk top pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Optimum desk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optimum desk: How do I stop Optimum Desk from truing to install? I don't want it and it is causing problems with streaming and other video calls. It is trying to install at least 20 times per minute. I have read that it is 58% spyware for other products and companies....
  6. Restore yahoo desk top icon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore yahoo desk top icon in windows 10: How do I restore the Yahoo Desk Top Icon in Windows 10. I have the Book Windows 10 for Dummies Seniors Edition and the Directions down match the Computers Instructions....
  7. desk top

desk top: while trying to copy pictures to put on a flash drive i have somehow put them on my desktop, how do i remove them and not delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/1281a9bf-36ba-4ad2-8803-513bf653ef54
  8. restore desk top icons win 10

restore desk top icons win 10: Trying to restore my desktop icons which disappeared after I did a restart following an app download. Tutorials I found always seem to revert to the default icons PC, Network, Recycle Bin etc. which are not the ones at issue. Trying to restore e-mail Shaw Web, BankingServus,...
  9. Desk files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desk files: today, I logged into my home computer and noticed that the files that I saved to my desktop are missing from the screen. Instead, the applications that come with the computer are located on the screen. How do I get back to the previous screen...
  10. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...