Windows 10: Restoring my REGEDIT on windows 10

Discus and support Restoring my REGEDIT on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if reinstalling Windows 10 from a clean ISO (Given by the Microsoft Community), will restore my REGEDIT, because I already did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by José Pesqueira, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Restoring my REGEDIT on windows 10

Hello, I was wondering if reinstalling Windows 10 from a clean ISO (Given by the Microsoft Community), will restore my REGEDIT, because I already did that but it seems it doesn´t really restore it, since my AMD configs. on the REGEDIT were still there, I hope I can restore it to its original state. So, to the point, will it restore it completely or it doesn´t?

Before Hand Thank You, and have a good day.

:)

José Pesqueira, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restoring my REGEDIT on windows 10 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Restoring my REGEDIT on windows 10

Windows 10 regedit and gpedit stopped working

Hello Andi,

We appreciate the time and effort you have put in to work on this issue with us.

In the mean time, I suggest you to
    create a System Restore point
    , so that you will always have a functional state of the computer to revert to. However, if you already have one in the recent time, to check if there is any Restore Point already created,
    follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select System.

• In the left pane, click on System Protection.

• Select the option to system restore > next. It will show all restore points already created.

Also, if you have any suggestions about Windows 10, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback about Windows 10 in feedback app. So, that it will be helpful for the developers to integrate the changes suggested by you.

Open start menu , type Feedback app in search bar and click on feedback app to open it. Post your suggestions in feedback app.

Feel free to write to us in future on for any further queries in Windows operating system.

Thank You again.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Restoring my REGEDIT on windows 10

1. Restoring my REGEDIT on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restoring REGEDIT

2. how can i restore my regedit back to normal cuz i think my sistem now slowed down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i restore my regedit back to normal cuz i think my sistem now slowed down: how can i restore my regedit back to normal cuz i think my sistem now slowed down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-regedit-back-to-normal-cuz-i/c97a5651-21aa-468f-b978-ced1cc6f2b96
  3. how can i restore my regedit back to normal cuz i think my sistem now slowed down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i restore my regedit back to normal cuz i think my sistem now slowed down: how can i restore my regedit back to normal cuz i think my sistem now slowed down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-regedit-back-to-normal-cuz-i/c97a5651-21aa-468f-b978-ced1cc6f2b96
  4. how can i restore my regedit back to normal cuz i think my sistem now slowed down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...: I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?, hkey_local_machine/software/intel/kmd, i deleted every thing in kmd file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accedently-deleted-values-in-regedit-how-can-i/e02c8406-9de2-48ea-b395-fd8cb2cc9d69
  6. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...: I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?, hkey_local_machine/software/intel/kmd, i deleted every thing in kmd file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accedently-deleted-values-in-regedit-how-can-i/e02c8406-9de2-48ea-b395-fd8cb2cc9d69
  7. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

8. How to Restore Classic Ribbon in File Manager after Windows 11 update -- regedit fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Restore Classic Ribbon in File Manager after Windows 11 update -- regedit fix...: After successfully using the regedit fix below, after last week's windows 11 update, I no longer see the classic ribbon. This new file manager is so dysfunctional for me that I will downgrade back to windows 10 if there is no fix. Very frustrating. Anyone know how to do...
  9. How to Restore Classic Ribbon in File Manager after Windows 11 update -- regedit fix...

How to Restore Classic Ribbon in File Manager after Windows 11 update -- regedit fix...: After successfully using the regedit fix below, after last week's windows 11 update, I no longer see the classic ribbon. This new file manager is so dysfunctional for me that I will downgrade back to windows 10 if there is no fix. Very frustrating. Anyone know how to do...
  10. Restore regedit value for exe.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore regedit value for exe.: I accidentally changed tge default value for exe under regedit. This turns all the programmes and applications into exe file and makes me unable to open all the applications directly. How can i restore the default value so that I can open the applications as the default way?...