Windows 10: restoring OEM recovery partition from usb driver

Discus and support restoring OEM recovery partition from usb driver in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hey, I backed up the recovery partition on my HP desktop computer to free up some space now need to recover the PC. My issue is I dont know how to put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by scott7saunders, Aug 4, 2018.

1. restoring OEM recovery partition from usb driver

Hey,

I backed up the recovery partition on my HP desktop computer to free up some space now need to recover the PC. My issue is I dont know how to put the recovery partition back so that I can run the recovery.

Is there a simple solution to this problem?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

:)

scott7saunders, Aug 4, 2018

2. how to restore pc from recovery partition

Hello,

I've hp dv 6226tx.

I've ost my recovery disks and i need to reinstall windows vista in my laptop.

it has d: as recovery partition, nut i had created 3 other partition too in my hdd.

is it possible to restore my laptop using this partition? if yes, how?

I've tried F11 but it does nothing and F10 leads to bios setup.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Recovering Recovery Partition (OEM)

Thanks for your reply...

Now regarding Recovery at the moment everything is working flawslessly no problem whatsoever, the issue with my notebook is this that recovery partition OEM is missing. And I want it just for future safety in case of system crash or something similar to
    this.

I haven't created any recovery drive or media before.

I don't have any recovery disk

I also don't have windows product key

thanks

TALwinDER0143, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Nirbhayk Win User

restoring OEM recovery partition from usb driver

recovery oem partition

actually sir i will purchased hp comapny laptop with windows10 os accidently delete oem partition how to recover those oem recovery partition

Nirbhayk, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

restoring OEM recovery partition from usb driver

1. restoring OEM recovery partition from usb driver - Similar Threads - restoring OEM recovery

2. Restore recovery partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore recovery partition: I was working on the Disk Management window and saw there were 2 Recovery partitions like the image below with no name. One was 700MB and the other was 500MB. I could not perform any actions to both of them. After doing what I was doing in the disk management using a 3rd...
  3. Restore recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore recovery partition: I was working on the Disk Management window and saw there were 2 Recovery partitions like the image below with no name. One was 700MB and the other was 500MB. I could not perform any actions to both of them. After doing what I was doing in the disk management using a 3rd...
  4. Restore recovery partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Restoring recovery partition

Restoring recovery partition: I have a client who has Windows 10 running in a VM. He set the virtual boot drive size too conservatively, and now the update package for 1903 won't fit in the available space. I successfully added more space to his virtual drive, but when I went to grow the C partition to...
  6. How to restore from OEM partition without booting from Windows?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to restore from OEM partition without booting from Windows?: Hello. Last night i was trying to clone a HDD to SSD. At first, clonezilla didn't let me, because destiny was smaller in sizer than source disk. So I reduced some partitions in size with gparted. I tried again, it copied some partitions, except for the one that contains the...
  7. Windows Recovery, OEM partition from past Windows Insider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Recovery, OEM partition from past Windows Insider: [IMG] so here the thing, i had my daily windows 10 installed on Disk 0 (SSD) (C: OS 10), and i installed more windows on the same device (dual boot) on Disk 1 (Harddisk) and become insider ( i shrink and create new partition from E: SAFE partition ), after long use, i decide...
  8. Optimize OEM "Recovery" Partition on Schedule?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Optimize OEM "Recovery" Partition on Schedule?: Hi: Will Win10 automatically "optimize" my SSD "Recovery" drive on schedule? I have reviewed this excellent tutorial (Optimize Drives Schedule Settings - Change in Windows 10) The System Drive and Data Drive are being automatically optimized (TRIM for the SSD and...
  9. Restore using files from Recovery partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore using files from Recovery partition: I bought a HP laptop which came with Win 10 Home. Due to some reasons, I downgraded to 8.1 by clean install. Now i want to do factory reset to win 10 But i realised that my F11 hp recovery manager is no longer working.The recovery partitions are hidden and but the files are...
  10. OEM Recovery Partition HP Laptop

OEM Recovery Partition HP Laptop: I own an HP 14 AC 016ne. This laptop was shipped with Windows 8.1 originally. I had upgraded the Windows to Windows 10 pro with my own licence key that I had purchased separately. I had also resized my hard drive but I never changed or touched any other partitions on it....